“Not the typical tired airport property” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park for Pennies
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
“Not the typical tired airport property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is Not the typical tired airport property. It was very nice, clean and well kept. No e bar and seating areas in the lobby. Rooms are quiet, large and well equipped. They have an airport shuttle that takes about 3 minutes.

I stayed out there sir to an early flight and was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed July 2014
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
VCaldwell,

Thank you for your review, we do our best to maintain this property as best we can. Hopefully your travels will return you to us soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Montgomery, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed here one night for a conference that was being held at the hotel. Safe to say I enjoyed it. All the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. The room I stayed in was updated and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. Location is in walking distance to other attractions in the area. As for the food portion they provided during the meeting they had a nice mix of food. Breakfast was standard, lunch was a buffet both days. One buffet was Mexican food and other was sandwiches. Midday snacks were nice and everyone enjoyed the smoothie shots. If I had to stay in the area again I would stay here.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
CharlotteMarie03,

Thank you for your review. We are all glad to hear you enjoyed the food and your meeting event. Hope to see you soon.
Kankakee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were going to stay in a different location but chose Rosemount because we wanted to visit some of the new places near by. We were there for our 3rd wedding anniversary. We were very impressed with the look of the lobby and staff friendliness. The additional cost of breakfast was well worth the cost. (delicious) Having 24 hour access to the work out rooms was a big plus and 24 hour access to the internet down stairs was a MAJOR PLUS. The only thing missing was a mini fridge, other then that our stay was great. -_-

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Michael A,

Congratulations on your third wedding anniversary! Thank you for submitting your review. We are honored that you chose to stay with us on such a special day. Hopefully we will see you on your fourth!!
Machida, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have usually stayed at O'Hare Hilton for its location whenever I needed to take early morning flight from O'Hare. However the hotel sometimes gets too expensive and/or very crowded. In my recent trip, in which I had to take an early morning flight out of Chicago, I was able to book this hotel. There were pros and cons. First of all, especially in cold winter, it is difficult to find a way to get to the hotel. You actually have to the shuttle terminal right across the driveway from O'Hare Hilton to catch a shuttle, and shuttle schedule does not seem to be reliable (as far as leaving from the airport is concerned). In my last stay, I had to take a cab to save time, but the driver insisted that there was only one Hilton near O'Hare (i.e., O'Hare Hilton) even though I specifically mentioned 'Rosemont'. One I gt to the hotel, however, the staff was efficient and friendly, and the room was well maintained. On my way back to the terminal, the shuttle was running regularly and took only 10 minutes. Perhaps, the other issue you might consider is that, at night, there seem to be very limited dining options around and thus you have no choice but use the restaurant at the hotel. Nevertheless, it is a good hotel for an overnight transit.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
PaddingtonTokyo,

Thank you for your review. The shuttle system should work just as regularly from the airport as it is to the airport. Sorry if there was a delay. Next time you are in the area, please let us show you the dozens of options that exist for dining in Rosemont.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Spent a period of 9 nights in the property for business visit. Even though the hotel is rated as a 4 star, basic amenities are not available in the room. Bottled water was not provided in the room and no mini bar. The location surroundings are not great, dining and entertainment options are very limited, onsite and in-room dining options are below average and over priced. The air conditioning system is horrible! Although it's designed to be individually controlled down to 63F (17C), it doesn't fall below 75 (24C). I have notified the from desk and the management has apparently switches off the AC system during the night, as the temperature outside falls down (This was during the month of June). So, I do not have an air conditioner and can't open a window to keep the room cool. These annoying cost saving measures have caused unnecessary inconvenience, I always woke up covered in lots of sweat. In several cases, I came back from work and my room wasn't clean! I had to inform the front desk and wait in the lobby until the room was serviced. I had to inform the front desk every time before leaving the room to ensure house keeping service was provided. The onsite convenience store is unbelievably expensive, a water bottle can be as high as $4.00! Basic amenities like toothpaste were not available. The nearest Walgreen's or Target stores are reachable within15 minutes by car. One ATM available on site and charges up to $3.15 for a cash withdrawal. This hotel caters to the basic needs of a transit traveler, and not a long term occupant. I regret giving business to this hotel and I do not recommend staying here, unless you're transiting and out of options.

Room Tip: If you get an offer to purchase an upgrade upon booking, take advantage of it. You can easily get a...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
MGKhoory,

I regret that you did not value your stay. We do appreciate your candid feedback while taking the time to submit a review. Although we may disagree on your perception of the Rosemont area and its offerings, as well as amenities that we do offer in our hotel, your perception is the most important. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. If your future travel should ever have you in our area again, please contact me personally, we would be honored for another chance to earn your business and regain your respect.
Dumont, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I feel very cold, while I stay. However, I can't adjust room temperature. System doesn't work well and isn't easy for the guest. I remember, last time, too. And door closed strongly. It was so noisy for the next door guest. Also, I couldn't find good restaurant near this hotel. There are only expensive restaurant near this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Drugstar1010,

Thank you for your review. We wish you had let us know that you were too cold, our Engineering team could have definitely assisted in that problem. I apologize for the negative experience you endured. As for non-expensive restaurant, there are dozens within walking distance. The MB Financial Park Entertainment District has several by itself! We can provide you with a fully detailed list of ALL restaurants should your travels return you tour area.
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We spent four nights here and I can safely say this one of the friendliest hotels we have stayed in.
We received a room upgrade which was spacious and spotlessly clean as were all the public areas.

The buffet breakfast was really good - fresh, plenty of choice and the staff kept the orange juice and coffee flowing. Cooked to order omelettes,eggs and the like were also available. Although the food at dinner was of good quality in the bar and restaurant the choice is fairly limited.

The hotel is conviently located for the El into downtown.

We would definitely stay here again when in the area

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
WizardBristol,

Thank you for submitting your review. I am delighted to see that you really enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Been to Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!