“Great Hotel for Business Near O'Hare” 4 of 5 stars

Announcement
Rosement Entertainment!
Ranked #4 of 16 hotels in Rosemont
Verona, Wisconsin
“Great Hotel for Business Near O'Hare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I believe this was formerly the Sofitel, but now a Hilton. The room was extremely nice and updated. If doing business in the Rosemont area, this would definitely be a good choice. Right across the street from the convection center and minutes from I-90 and great restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear traveloftenforfun,
We are indeed the former Sofitel O’Hare, now the Hilton Rosemont Chicago O’Hare. It sounds like you enjoyed your experience at the hotel, and our location.
We hope you will return on a future trip to the Rosemont/O’Hare area.

330 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Everything about this place is top-notch for a Hilton. Rooms were modern, well-appointed, very comfortable bedding, very large TV, well-lit, and very roomy. Loved the reading lights attached to the headboard. Front desk staff was very professional and helpful. Within 1 block is a new entertainment/restaurant complex "mb financial park", which gives this restaurant an even greater appeal, due to the restaurants in walking distance. Breakfast was really good, with lots of variety, hot cooked foods, fresh fruit, and great baked goods.

Room Tip: If you're a Hilton Honors gold or diamond, ask for an upgrade to a room at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Spartygirl84,
Thank you for your review, as well as for pointing out many of our hotels’ amenities. I’m glad to read you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, and that you ventured out to experience the attractions at the close by MB Financial Park at Rosemont, our entertainment district.
We hope to welcome you back on a future trip to the Rosemont/O’Hare area.
Milton Keynes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

As I would expect for a Hilton Hotel

Room was clean, hotel was quiet, staff were incredible friendly

Easy to get into city by taxi and also close enough to airport - Hotel runs a free shuttle bus service to and from airport which is very handy

Choice of airport hotels is large so I happily stay at Rosemont again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Tony_Forder,
Thanks for your review and kind words about your stay with us. We hope to serve you again on a future trips to the Rosemont/O’Hare area.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Disappointing front desk supervisor.
After spending a week in this ok Hilton facility I made the mistake of addressing the hotels loose customer relations/fidelity initiatives to the frontdesk.
I had to learn that, in contrast to the friendly personel, you feel the revenge of the front desks supervisor if he is displeased.
Eventually funny if you have time and are in a good mood, but sad for the reputation of the hotel.

Dear ernst i l,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I thank you for selecting our hotel. I do, however, understand that you were disappointed that some of our staff members lacked the good customer service you deserve. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a good impression of our property and I’m sorry that we did not deliver this for you.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you give us another chance to serve you if your travels bring you back to our area. Please know that we value your business and will work hard to earn your trust once again. If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Flight delayed caused a miss flight in Chicago. Needed a room for the night that was clean, comfortable and priced accordingly. Hilton Rosemont came through. Front desk staff got me right in and made sure I had a quiet and comfortable room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Grant R,
Thanks for your review. It’s nice to know you thought we provided a clean and comfortable room as a result of a missed flight.
I appreciate you taking the time to post a review, and hope you will stay with us again when passing through the Rosemont/O’Hare area.
Sacramento, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

During my stay the neighbors where very loud. HILTON charges for EVERYTHING parking is 22 bucks even if a friend come to pick up some papers for five minutes. The internet also charges you for each device my smart phone and laptop got a 10 charge. Front desk is RUDE!

Dear Johnathan M,
I’m sorry that your neighbors were noisy during your stay with us. It’s not clear from your message if you called our front desk to have the issue addressed, as we would have been happy to do so.
We do charge for services just like other hotels, and our daily parking fee is competitive with other properties in the area. We do have an area for short term parking, for which we do not charge.
Our WIFI service detects devices by IP address. As you know, we did remove the 2nd device charge for the internet. I’m sorry that getting the charge removed was problematic for our front desk staff.
Thank you for your review, and I hope you will consider staying with us again when traveling to our area.
chicago, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hotel staff is very rude. They wouldnt allow us to take breakfast out from the restaurant in the morning. The front desk staff did not acknowledge my Gold status with HHonors. the management didnt do anything to solve the problems

Dear Abdi T,
As we discussed while you were staying in the hotel, there is a reason why buffet food shouldn’t be taken out of the restaurant, which you told me you understood. Our staff could have done a better job explaining that to you, and for that I apologize.
For the record, you were granted all the benefits due an Hhonors Gold member.
I appreciated your email following your stay thanking me for my time with you, as well as for my gesture of hospitality. To say that management did nothing is patently false.
Please call me directly if you wish to further discuss your concerns.

Been to Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!