“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels in my lifetime and I must say I was very impressed with the service, cleanliness and professional staff at this hotel. The room was spotless. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was genuinely friendly, professional and very helpful; especially Thomas and Cassandra, who went out of their way for us. The food in the restaurant was great as well. We had the dining package which I thought was a good deal. I was there for 2 nights and will definitly be staying here again next time I am in the area. I have no complaints and we had a perfect stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Dear Brian S,
Thank you for your posting. I’m so glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable, and that our staff was friendly, professional and helpful. It was nice that you mentioned Thomas and Kassandra by name, as they both do a great job. I’m happy that you also enjoyed our restaurant, Liberty Tavern.
We hope to see you again on a return visit to the Hilton Rosemont Chicago O’Hare.
Gordon Humbert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you are attending anything at the Convention Center this is an outstanding hotel choice. Great service, clean well maintained rooms, extremely nice> I would place it at 4,7 out of 5. the only negative is everyone else knows about it too, Traffic jams getting to the hotel but once there smooth in and out parking and across the street from the center. Probally the best location for the center. Definately will be back.

Room Tip: if your a Hilton Honors person do the upgrade
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. Our close proximity to the convention center is certainly a great feature of our location, as well as the fact that we are the only hotel on River Road that has direct indoor sky bridge access to the convention center.
We’re glad to read that you’ll be back, and hope to meet you on a future stay.
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton for a conference we were attending. The staff at the Hilton were exceptional, and were very willing to go the extra mile to make sure our stay was perfect. I have absolutely no complaints, the beds were very comfortable, rooms clean, staff friendly, and they even held onto our luggage for us as we had to check out before we needed to be at the airport for our flight.

Breakfast was really good too :)

If you are in the area - definitely recommend. It's hard to go wrong with a Hilton :) !

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thanks for your review. We’re so pleased that you found our staff to be exceptionally friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable. That is what we strive for every day, and always appreciate it when our guests tell us so.
Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to welcome you back on a future stay to the Rosemont/O’Hare area.
Brunswick, OHIO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

As a Diamond Member I was pleased with my room, nice and clean. The wi-fi worked great. The service was exceptional at the front desk. Could not have been more polite or professional. The food in the restaurant, Liberty Tavern was just so-so and not what I was expecting. Dinner was average at best and the breakfast was pitiful. I got the fish and chips and the breading was terrible. The fries were decent. The best thing I did get was the almond/bacon. Pretty tasty. Down hill from there. I would have been real upset if I had to actually pay for the breakfast, thank goodness I had free coupons.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
Dear Nuke38,
Thank you for your posting. We appreciate your comments on our front desk staff, the guest room and WIFI service. I'm sorry your experience in the restaurant wasn't as positive. Although we typically receive great feedback on the fish & chips, we will take another look at the recipe and cooking method. I'd appreciate it if you would contact me directly with more feedback on your experience with breakfast, as we put a great deal of effort into getting this right, but clearly came up short in your case.
Thank you for staying with us, and hope you will do so again when traveling through the O'Hare/Rosemont area.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Good service, nice lobby, well appointed rooms, A/C no the best though.
Got toiletries, decent bath tub, comfortable bed, price is reasonable (compared to airport Hilton), so really not much to complain. Still recommend the Best Western if you want "80% at half the price"

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
Dear Guest,
We're so pleased that you liked your room and the service, and appreciate that you took the time to write a review. We look forward to welcoming you back on future visits to the O'Hare/Rosemont area.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I stayed here for one night and found this hotel to be welcoming from the moment I walked in the door and saw the lobby fireplace. My king bedroom was modern, clean and atypical of an "airport Hilton." Everything felt very new. The gym area has two distinct rooms - one for cardio and the other weights. This pleased me to see both areas since most hotel would have skipped one or the other due to lack of space. The restaurant was warm and inviting and the lobby coffee shop is on-par with any mainstream coffee house. I am an HH Diamond who has stayed at every Hilton property around O'Hare and this is now my propery of choice.

• Stayed January 2012
HiltonRos, Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, January 23, 2012
We are so glad you found our facility to meet your needs. We will enjoy seeing you back into Hilton Rosemont soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

This place is a disaster waiting to happen. Nothing bad actually happen because I was paying attention to the details -- but clearly the management is not !

And their shuttle service is HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!

And for some reason they addressed me as Mister ! Even though I am clearly a female. Staying at Hiltons around the world --- this place doesn't pass muster.

There are three or four other hotels on this block pick one of them instead.

The few pluses - you can walk to the train station but it is pretty cold in the winter so bundle up.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
GordonHumbert, General Manager at Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Dear Guest,
We're glad to read nothing bad happend during your visit, but clearly your stay could have been better. Considering that the overwhelming majority of our guests have a very positive opinion of our hotel, I'm very curious and would appreciate your contacting me directly to discuss the details of your stay.
Thank You.

Been to Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!