“Expensive” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very poor quality of food, tastes like wax at an expensive price. Plenty of other restaurants around the area to choose from, not sure how this place has ever lasted here.

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Not so happy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I will say that the food and drinks there is good. What I disliked was the fact that I didn't even know who my waiter was. Like they only came to my table to get my order and drop off my food. I understand that it was a busy night but the fact that no one came to check on me or see if I needed anything, I did not like that. Especially when I see the tables in front, on the side and in the back of me getting constant service. My drink that I ordered wasn't even right. I had to ask the guy that was cleaning tables for another drink and he was very kind. I did not tip. The only tip I gave was a note saying that I would not be back. I haven't been back and that was almost 2 months ago.

Visited February 2014
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Shoeless Joe's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This lounge/bar has excellent food and service. We had the reuben and it was wonderful. The staff were all very friendly and really made us feel welcome. We had just gotten back from Mexico, picked up our car and this lounge was suggested as a good place to eat. Will eat there again and definitely recommend.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Neguanee, Michigan
“Good Food, Service So So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were in town to see George Strait and my husband had looked up places to eat near Allstate Arena and this was one of them, so we decided to try it. Food was good, we had burger's, a buffalo chicken wrap and waffle fries. The only thing I thought weird was they seemed disorganized. I have worked as a waitress in a couple of different restaurants and most have sections for each waitress. I think our waitress had half the tables in the entire establishment(and they were all in different spots) and she was running around like crazy. I will say she did a pretty good job of keeping up. I saw a couple of waitresses that never seemed to be doing anything, just standing around trying to look pretty. You would think being that close to Allstate Arena and all the things that go on there this place would have been more organized? There were 4 of us and they sat us at some random huge round table(something you see at a wedding reception) covered with the plastic you use at a wedding reception, and it made talking kinda hard since we were so far apart.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“good chicken soup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was a drive by stop. and i am glad. the soup was great. fast service.i will be back. polite staff. good place to go watch a game if you near airport. or just want a change .good prices too.

• Visited February 2014