“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 16 hotels in Rosemont
Aurora, Illinois
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in July 2013 when a friend and I where attending a convention. I was very pleased overall with my experience at this embassy suites. When I first checked in the woman at the front desk was very welcoming. When I stayed, I paid $109 a night and considering all the free extras you get with an embassy suites such as the free cooked to order breakfast, I think this hotel is probably the best value in Rosemount. I fond the room to be clean and comfortable at a far price. My only complaints are that the woman who was running the gift shop did not come across as very friendly. Also, the elevators at this hotel are extremely slow and since the room we where in was on the 8th floor, it seemed like it took ten minuets for the elevator to finally reach us. By the second day, my friend and I resorted to using the stairs because we got tired of waiting for the elevator. Overall, I think this embassy suites is a nice hotel and If I am ever staying overnight in Rosemount again, assuming that the price stays reasonable, I will probably return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
EmmaNightManager, Manager at Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Hello Matthew B,

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to see you found our hotel to be of good value. Our complimentary breakfast, evening reception and customer service are all things we as an Embassy pride ourselves on. However, I am sorry to see you did not have a pleasant experience at our onsite gift shop. Please be assured, we are working very hard to provide all of our guests with great customer service in every department.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and I sincerely hope you will give us a second chance to make your next stay with us a "perfect 10."

Happy Holidays and I wish you a wonderful 2014!

Best Regards,

515 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Rosemont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Rooms were big, clean and quiet. The breakfast was great and the happy hour reception was fabulous. We used the conference room and that was very nice, however the temperature was hard to control. The fitness room was small, but had everything you would need. Overall, it was a great experience.

Hi Chelsea E,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your time at our property, especially our complimentary evening reception and complimentary breakfast. I hope you will be back to enjoy them again in the near future.

Thank you and I wish you a wonderful new year!

monticello
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We Stayed here before going to Aruba. Friendly staff, immaculate room. Perfect shuttle to Ohare Airport. Parking was just across from hotel. You could valet park if you wanted to. Breakfast was at seven AM, so we missed that.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
EmmaNightManager, Manager at Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Hello spencer516,

Thank you for taking a moment to fill out a TripAdvisor post about our property. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am very happy to see you had a pleasant Park and Fly experience with us. I hope you will utilize this service again in the future.

The Embassy Suites O'Hare/Rosemont staff wishes you a wonderful holiday season!

Thanks again!

Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Like most Embassy Suites, their made to order breakfast was fantastic. The nightly happy hour had vegetables and cheese, not just pretzels. They are located within walking distance of 4 restaurant/bars, shopping, a bowling alley and a movie theater. I hope to be able to stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmmaNightManager, Manager at Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Hi Mark R,

Thank you for your review.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our property! We hope to see you again very soon!

Happy Holidays.

Atlanta, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

If it were not for the flashing fire truck lights out my window I would have never known that the buzzing coming from HVAC area was the fire alarm. It was not just my room that had this issue. My safety is utmost.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmmaNightManager, Manager at Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Hi Deborah F,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property on TripAdvisor.

I am sorry you did not have an enjoyable time at our property, and experienced the fire alarm going off. I realize this was likely frustrating and inconvenient for you. However, please be assured that when situations like this arise, the safety of our guests is the most important thing.

Once again, I am sorry this occurred during your stay with us and I hope you will give us a second chance in the future.

I wish you a wonderful holiday season.

Warmest Regards,

Wadsworth, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is a typical ES. Very friendly staff will make sure you are comfortable. Had some minor issues at check-in (no toiletries, towels seemed very old, sofa was not vacuumed, etc), but all these were immediately corrected and front desk was very apologetic. Breakfast area was nice, the restaurant was very good. Liked the proximity to O'Hare and other businesses in the area. Easy access to all major roads. WiFi is very good. On the downside, they charge for parking.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
EmmaNightManager, Manager at Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Good afternoon H V R,

Thank you for filling out a review of our property, your feedback is greatly appreciated as it directly enables us to improve on the services we provide to our guests.

I am sorry your stay with us did not start off ideally, however I am glad our staff was able to "wow" you with our customer service. Furthermore, I am glad you enjoyed your complimentary breakfast and your experience at our restaurant, Basil's.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope you come visit us again very soon!

punta gorda fl, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Overall a good experience, free breakfast was wonderful, evening reception was a nice relaxing time. Bathrooms dont have fans which was a problem with 2 adults and 2 kids, bathroom being in bedroom was also awkward because kids had to come into our room to use it. Walls were very thin and heard alot of noise.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Hi John T,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor survey on our property!

I am extremely happy to see you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our evening reception, as they are both amenities we as an Embassy Suites pride ourselves on. I am sorry to hear however you were not highly impressed with the set up of our rooms.

I hope you will give us a second chance to "wow!" you in the future.

Thank you for your time and I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!

Warmest Regards,

Night Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont? Share your experiences!