My husband and I were traveling for a long weekend get away to see a concert. I originally booked at an embassy downtown, but changed the location to save some money. I was not disappointed, great location walking distance to the blue line train, the new outlet mall and many restaurants. The room was standard embassy, clean mini suite. My only complaint was the air conditioning wasn't very good, but I never called to complain. The breakfast was great and surprisingly not as busy as we were warned. The staff, front desk, bell and shuttle drivers were all very welcoming. I wold stay here again and definitely recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont Hotel Rosemont
- Embassy Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont Hotel
- Embassy Suites Rosemont
- Rosemont Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites O'Hare Rosemont is located adjacent to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and five minutes from O'Hare International Airport (ORD) via our complimentary hotel shuttle (4am-12am). Located within walking distance from MBFinancial Park and Fashion Outlets of Chicago. Our hotel is a full service all suite airport hotel providing outstanding accommodations and amenities to business and leisure travelers in the Chicago and Rosemont, Illinois area. Hi-Spd Internet available in guest rooms and public area for a nominal fee. Self Parking: $25/day; Valet Parking: $28/day. We do not offer a shuttle to Allstate Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.