“Great hotel and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great hotel and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We were traveling from Minneapolis and ended up staying at the Holiday Inn near the airport for one night and totally hated our experience. That same night we arrived at the Holiday Inn we were able to get a room the following morning at Embassy. They were very accommodating in letting us check in early so we could get on the Blue Line for downtown. The room was clean and worked well for us, have a room for my wife and I and our son was able to sleep on the pull out sofa. Minneapolis Embassy Suite locations are not as clean and updated as this property. If were in Chicago again will stay at this location. Plus, look at previous reviews regarding parking, we used the tips to park at the other lot which is one rate if you do not move your vehicle during your stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Polish first
dugger
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here while going to see the Chicago Bandits play!I would stay here again. Nice staff and clean! Great location for quite a few Rosemont area attractions! Location is quite busy. The only thing I did not like was the $25 parking fee.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend educational course. Location near O'Hare Airport with a free shuttle to the hotel makes it convenient for a commuter meeting location. For an Embassy Suites, the property is older and a little worn but clear. Service was excellent with friendly and efficient front desk staff. The cooked to order breakfast was top notch, as I would expect of an ES, though more fresh fruit would have been nice. The gym and pool area is also small and dated and barely adequate for a hotel of this size. The main downside is muffled noise from constant airline traffic and also inability to block out the constant lights of surrounding hotels, convention center and airport with the curtains in the room. The best and worst thing about this Embassy Suites is it's proximity to one of the busiest airports in the world. I would not come for fun or with family but for a quick business event in the hotel or the immediate area it is plenty adequate.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, if possible, at this airport hotel.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Whenever I go to Rosemont, I always stay here. The hotel comfortable to stay in. It was an amazing stay. I feel like I am at home whenever I am in the hotel room. Jason M. was amazing he always assist and accommodate me properly. He was very friendly and easy to communicate with.
Thank you! I will always come back in my second home in Rosemont. I surely, recommend this hotel. You will never regret. Worth it!

Room Tip: Rooms makes you feel at home.
arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is not our first time stayed in this hotel. We've been to Rosemont for variety of events, and not to thinking about checking the reviews of the hotels we chose. We picked this one because of the location, free breakfest, and it's in the HIlton family. Last couple years, nothings standing out too bad, but I have to say something about this time. The staff at front desk were friendly, they try to do their job, but need more training to be more professional. The servers for the breafkest were ok, but for the evening reception were bad. One evening, they put out the tiny paper plates for the popcorns, vegetables, People asked him to bring out some small plates, he just outright refused! Well, this was ok, I can live with it. The housekeeping management was terrible. We had the same lady cleaned our room for first 4 days, she did a great job. But the last day, I asked them to makeup room before noon, nobody came. I went out to asked those ladies who were cleaning other rooms, they were not the one assigned to clean mine. I called the front desk, housekeeing, they always said they would take care of it. Finally, somebody showed up after 3PM, and I got the call from front dest after 4PM to see my room had been cleaned! Worst of all, the towels we had were so old, grayish. This is not a cheap motel, the towels update should be the first & easiest things to do. I have to think twice next time I come into town!

Akron, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Recently stayed here during a business meeting. The hotel and stay were average for the category, which means it lived up to my expectations for this category (a good thing). Nothing will blow you away, but everything I expected was met in a timely manner with appropriate service. I would recommend staying here for business needs based on my experience.

Other business notes:
-Hotel has shuttle running every 20 min from O'hare
-Wifi is not free, unless HHonors high level member
-About a 10 minute walk from the L-stop (blue line)
-Breakfast starts at 0700, reasonable and included with my itinerary
-Gibson's Steakhouse (Rosemeont location) is across the street at a sister property
-This hotel is directly across street from convention center

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Excellent service with great attention to detail. Shuttle from airport was comfortable, check in was smooth, meeting rooms were well appointed, and the food (both room service and in the restaurant) exceeded my expectations. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable about area attractions and traffic flow. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont? Share your experiences!