This is an older Embassy Suites that has yet to go through a remodeling. The wallpaper and furniture are getting a little dated, and the carpeting was somewhat worn. Housekeeping wasn't as good here as other Embassy suites. It's the attention to detail that is missing here. When I checked in on Friday, there was a empty glass in the corridor, it was still there on the next day, and was still there this morning when I checked out. Why nobody took care of it I don't know. Also at the complimentary breakfast, there were glasses in the planters from the managers cocktail hour the night before. Never have seen this at any other Embassy Suites.
Speaking of attention to detail, I had requested a room away from the atrium, and was given one smack dab in the middle so you could hear all the noise coming from downstairs. This embassy suites also puts out that personal greeting inside your room welcoming you to your stay. In my case the greeting said: Welcome Mark Manuel. Not sure who Mark is, but my name is Steve Sodeman. :)
The help is very good at the hotel, especially the front desk clerks, and one guy who really stood out is the doorman who I saw several times over 2 days, and he was always smiling and had something cheerful to say. The continental breakfast was above average, and they had some really great bacon and sausage, and the bacon was cooked crispy the way I like it.
Used the restaruant twice, one meal was excellent, and the other was average. Must be different chefs on different days. Wish there was some consistancy. The young ladies who served the meal were very nice and friendly.
Suggestion if you are using their parking. Parking in the unattached ramp is $25 and can be quite a hike to the hotel if you are carrying suitcases. For an extra $3 you can valet park, and it's well worth it to avoid the hassle of finding a spot in that tight parking ramp.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont Hotel Rosemont
- Embassy Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont Hotel
- Embassy Suites Rosemont
- Rosemont Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites O'Hare Rosemont is located adjacent to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and five minutes from O'Hare International Airport (ORD) via our complimentary hotel shuttle (4am-12am). Located within walking distance from MBFinancial Park and Fashion Outlets of Chicago. Our hotel is a full service all suite airport hotel providing outstanding accommodations and amenities to business and leisure travelers in the Chicago and Rosemont, Illinois area. Hi-Spd Internet available in guest rooms and public area for a nominal fee. Self Parking: $25/day; Valet Parking: $28/day. We do not offer a shuttle to Allstate Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.