I like the Embassy product, but this one had only one elevator bank that was slow. The main reason to stay in Rosemont is airport convenience, and the Embassy driver dropped me off at the wrong door for my airline, even though I had given hiom correct directions, which cost me 10 minutes. Otherwise, the staff was very attentive and met my expectations. The breakfast was decent, better than the Manager's reception. The room was a bit tired, but the bedding was very comfortable and the TVs worked. Good restaurants are within easy walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont Hotel Rosemont
- Embassy Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont Hotel
- Embassy Suites Rosemont
- Rosemont Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites O'Hare Rosemont is located adjacent to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and five minutes from O'Hare International Airport (ORD) via our complimentary hotel shuttle (4am-12am). Located within walking distance from MBFinancial Park and Fashion Outlets of Chicago. Our hotel is a full service all suite airport hotel providing outstanding accommodations and amenities to business and leisure travelers in the Chicago and Rosemont, Illinois area. Hi-Spd Internet available in guest rooms and public area for a nominal fee. Self Parking: $25/day; Valet Parking: $28/day. We do not offer a shuttle to Allstate Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.