“A good Westin Standard.” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“A good Westin Standard.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This is a nice hotel -- all the necessary things you would expect from a Westin. I stayed here for a work event and they have fantastic meeting rooms on the various floors. It is a short drive to the airport and the shuttle runs every 15 minutes, which makes it super convenient. You are not near the city or Miracle Mile so you will have to take a cab for this -- but a great spot if you need an overnight near the hotel or for some business meetings.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Experience Leader at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.
Your detailed feedback was greatly appreciated. I am super thrilled that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westin O'Hare. We look forward to your return.
Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Susan T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
here
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

clean/beautiful, best option when it comes to ORD options. Parking super expensive unless booked through a pay in advance airport parking site. Interior design awesome. Layout convenient and connected to airport.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the very kind 5 star review.
We are so pleased that you had such an enjoyable experience.
I regret that you were disappointed in our parking fees.
We are very competitively priced with all the other full service properties in our area.
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.
I look forward to many more returns.
Thank you and Be Well.
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My family and I were on our way back from Wisconsin, we wanted to stay close to Chicago, so we stayed here for the night and it was a real treat. The room was very large, the beds were comfortable and the staff was very friendly. We were within walking distance of several restaurants, which made it very nice for dinner options. The hotel lobby was very pretty and clean. We enjoyed are stay and would recommend to friends or family.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Susan T, Guest Experience Leader at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a remarkable review.
The 5 stars you awarded us proves to me that you had a true Westin experience.
I could not be happier! Thanks for all the kind words about our staff and our property.
I will be sure to share with the team.
Thanks for your loyalty and for choosing to stay with Starwood.
I do hope that all your future travel plans include staying with us. We would be delighted!
Have a great day and see you soon.
My very best,
chicago, il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We just recently stayed here before an early AM flight and I've put my family here from out of town several times. This is really a nice hotel, especially for an airport hotel. Also there service and staff are as good as any of the nicer Starwood Properties.

The lobby is nice and they have invested quite a bit into it. The food at the hotel is not cheap but it's good. The shuttle service to the airport is dependable and clean. The rooms all seem to be nice.

They are very good with recognizing SPG status at this property - and without having to ask. Upgrades and welcome amenities are the norm and they seem genuinely excited to have an SPG member there.

Definitely a solid option if you want to be near the airport or the city is sold out. Also, Rosemont actually has a ton of shopping (huge new outlet mall) and lot's of restaurants and the nicest movie theater in the area. Hotel is good about helping you get to any of these. There is also a fairly new and nice little casino down the road if you are interested. It gets a pretty good nightlife scene on weekends in addition to the gambling.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Susan T, Westin Experience Leader at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review posted on Trip Advisor.
I am so happy that you have enjoyed every part of the Westin experience.
Thank you for all the kind words about our newly renovated property.
I am glad you were also able to enjoy our great location.
Thank you for your loyalty to Starwood and we look forward to many more stays.
Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Hotel amenities are plentiful and tastefully done. Beds and linens are very fresh and comfortable. The indoor pool and hot tub are nice but small.

My main selling point is location. A 5 minute or less walk to the CTA blue line is a big selling point for me. And the other local entertainment near by is a plus as well.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Susan T, Guest Experience Leader at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review on Trip Advisor.
We are so happy that your stay with us was an exceptional one.
I thank you for choosing to stay with The Westin O'Hare and we look forward to seeing you again.
It was our pleasure!
Be Well.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Always comfortable, clean, and friendly staff. The only thing that I did not particularly like was that parking and wifi are not included. But other than that, our stay was perfect. Location was great. Really close to the airport.

• Stayed August 2014
Wow! What a review. I thank you for all your very kind words about our property and staff.
I will be sure to share all your feedback with our team.
We do understand that their are several choices in our area and am so happy that you have chosen us!
We are very grateful for your loyalty. We look forward to many more returns!
Thank you again and have a great day.
Northville, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

STARWOOD: GOLD
MARRIOTT: GOLD

This particluar stay i would fly in from DTW around 1pm local and overnight, having a flight to SFO with Virgin America the next morning at 8am.

HOTEL: The hotel is fairly large, i want to say 12 floors, something around that. Shuttle service from the airport was prompt and efficient, even while the Airport itself is not. I arrived after the short hop in the early afternoon and was checked in with a smile and into my requested room (facing the airport/high floor) within 5 minutes. I did not sample the restaurant or room service on this stay but both options were available as was an expensive but convenient shop in the lobby area carrying some drinks and snack items. I instead ordered Chicago Deep Dish from a local place which was brought right to the room so thats a great option for everyone, i only wish i remembered the name-front desk will help with that. After a fantastic night's rest, i was up at 330a and enjoyed the quiet hour for the gym which worked fine and a quick swim. I was disgusted by the dirty foam on top of the hot-tub however, probably the only negative i encountered, and it should be noted for staff to make sure this is clean. I did want to take a relaxing dip before my long flights but this was not an option.

THE LOCATION: For me the location was great as i only wanted a quick shuttle ride to/from Ohare Airport. The hotel does face the airport action for the enthusiasts out there but bring a camera with a good zoom. As far as getting downtown, that can be accomplished from the airport so again this hotel could work in that case as well. The area was quiet and felt safe. Mostly office buildings and a very busy freeway nearby but it was quiet.

THE ROOM(S): I had only one special request and that was met, facing the airport. My usual high floor request was also granted. The room itself was a bit dated but nothing that put me off. Very clean, comfortable bed (always key)

THE STAFF: Check in was very swift, and every encounter with the front desk or any staff was met with a smile so 10 out of 10 for this property.

Was my Elite recognized? Yes, i was thanked for my loyalty and provided my welcome gift which has been intermittent to say the least lately.

I would definetely recommend this property for 1-3 days in or around Ohare Airport and will most likely return for my trip out on Virgin.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
It was wonderful to have read such an outstanding review regarding your stay.
We strive to ensure every guest has a true Westin experience. I am so happy that we delivered.
Thank you for loyalty and honesty. We are very grateful.
I will be sure to pass along all the positive feedback.
Have a great day and we look forward to your return.
Thank you.
Susan T.

Been to The Westin O'Hare? Share your experiences!