“Many stays at O'hare Hotel 1st at Westin” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
columbia
“Many stays at O'hare Hotel 1st at Westin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have stayed at many O'Hare hotels over the years this was the 1st at the Westin. It was outstanding! The staff was was so helpful from airport pickup to check in was fantastic. Room was very nice, very clean and nice amenities. Bed was very comfortable and sound proofing was outstanding. Nice Bar and great service. I was here for a meeting and it was well done. We had a problem with the internet access and it was resolved quickly. I asked for a late check out and it was not a problem. I have stayed at many of the O'Hare I now have a new favorite

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Experience Leader at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
I am so happy that we have won you over! Thank you for taking the time to write such a spectacular review regarding your recent stay.
It was our pleasure to deliver a true Westin experience!
Thank you again and we cannot wait for your return.
Susan T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Eagan, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Recently had my second stay at the Westin O'Hare and as always it exceeded my expectations. The staff (check-in and shuttle drivers) went out of their way to make me feel welcomed. I stayed in a different chain the night prior in another city and it was a treat to be at the Westin, which was quiet and peaceful. When traveling for business I know I can count on the Westin for a restful night of sleep after a long day and the Heavenly Bed is the best!

Room Tip: My room was quiet and comfortable on the 5th floor
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Susan T, Westin Experience Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay.
I am so glad that you had a comfy and stress free stay with us.
I will admit our Heavenly Beds are the best! I am so glad you had a rejuvenating night sleep.
Thank you for your loyalty to Starwood and to us.
We are very grateful that you chose to stay with us. We realize there are many other choices in the area. Thank you.
Have a great day and we look forward to your return!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I've stayed in lots of hotels this summer, and this one has the largest room, which is also a rather comfortable one at that. From the deskie to the floor service staff, everyone was kind and helpful. I just can't quite figure out the design of the bathroom door to the toilet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Susan T, Westin Experience Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful 5 star review on Trip Advisor.
I am so happy that you enjoyed your guestroom so much.
We really do have lovely rooms at The Westin O'Hare.
I thank you for all the detailed feedback regarding your stay.
It is our goal to ensure every guest has a stress free and rejuvenating stay.
I am glad that you chose us and I hope you will continue on for years to come.
We thank you for your honesty and loyalty and cannot wait for your return.
Please let us know if we can help you make any future reservations. I would be delighted to help. I can be reached personally at susan.tomaselli@westin.com.
Thank you again and have a great day!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We ended up staying at the O'hare Westin and stopped down at the bar for a drink. We decided to have dinner, and I ordered the Bone in Pork Chop. This was one of the best meals I've ever had and I've eaten in many restaurants around the globe. I've always been outspoken about steaks or food not prepared properly. This time I called the Chef out to shake his hand, his name was Joseph the Pork Chop was unbelievable!!!! Stay at the Westin just to try the Pork Chop.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade, if ones available you will be pleased. If not all the rooms are spacious clean...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Experience Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you so very much for the wonderful 5 star review that you posted on Trip Advisor.
I quite honestly have not had such wonderful feedback on our Pork chops. I love it and am so glad you enjoyed it so much! Thank you.
Our culinary staff is exceptional and it shows. Thank you for the kind words about Joseph.
He is a true shining star and we are lucky to have him. I will be sure to let him know that you took the time to write about him.
Again, thanks for your time and honesty.
We hope with your next visit to Chicago we will be your choice!
Thanks again and hurry back for another chop!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We spent a long weekend here and from the minute we pulled up to the valet people could not have been more helpful or nice. The hotel is very modern with a Starbucks in the lobby and also a great restaurant Benchmark. The staff was so friendly and every day they asked how our day was and what our plans were. Since we didn’t know Chicago they helped us figure out the L station which is a short walk from the hotel. The room was a very good size, clean, comfy beds and nice bathroom. I loved the location and even found a beautiful park behind the parking lot and walked every morning. Thank you Westin for making our Chicago trip a wonderful experience. We will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
What an absolutely wonderful review. We could not be more pleased that your experience was a true Westin experience.
Thank you for all the very detailed feedback about your entire stay.
It really makes us proud when our guests notice and comment on the details.
We work hard to provide excellence. Thank you for taking note.
Your loyalty is very much appreciated and I am thrilled that we will be your choice when traveling to Chicago.
Please let us know if we can do anything to make your next stay even greater!
See you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I am a commercial airline pilot and stay at a lot of hotels (10-12/month). The Westin O'Hare is a great place to relax, recharge, and get a great meal. I haven't ever been there at lunch time, but the dinners and breakfasts are first rate. The wait staff is top notch and the cuisine is thoughtfully prepared. The rooms are immaculate, well maintained and functional for light office work. I always get a good nights sleep while there. It is my first choice for laying over in Chicago.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a 5 star review regarding your layover in Chicago.
I am so happy that your experience is always an exceptional one.
Being an ex flight attendant I can understand the importance of a restful, clean layover.
It always helps when the dining is top notch too.
It is our pleasure to always provide an exceptional experience to our airline crews.
Thank you again for all your honest feedback. We appreciate your loyalty to Starwood.
We look forward to your next stay. See you soon.
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

One of our bags had been mishandled at the airport and The Westin staff was great at supplying us with toiletries. We found the decor very modern and clean but more important, quiet. So many hotel lobbies are noisy. The restaurant staff was also very accommodating and nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Your wonderful 5 star review is greatly appreciated.
I am terribly sorry to hear about your luggage being mishandles, but I am happy we were able to accommodate you with the amenities that you needed.
I am glad you were able to enjoy our newly renovated property. Thank you for noticing and commenting. It really is spectacular.
Thank you again for all your time and honesty. Our wish is that you return in the very near future.
Have a great day and Be Well.
Susan T.

Been to The Westin O'Hare? Share your experiences!