“Staff Goes Above and Beyond to Make you feel a truly valued Guest” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin O'Hare

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Staff Goes Above and Beyond to Make you feel a truly valued Guest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I fly for a living and spend over 150 nights a year in hotels. The staff at the Westin O Hare truly are empowered to make sure you are treated and feel that you are their most important guest. I wanted a fridge for my room to store my deep dish Giordanos pizza to take home the next morning. Instead of simply saying no, they could not accommodate my needs. They gladly stored my pizza in the restaurant/kitchen fridge. No hassle, no extra charge, no problem. This is one small example of going above and beyond on a consistent basis to insure each guest feels they are a guest and treated as such.

Room Tip: Make sure you make time to eat Giordanos Deep Dish Pizza next door. It really is the number one ran...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.
We greatly appreciate all the very kind words you had for our team. I will be sure to pass them along.
I am so happy that we were able to refrigerate your pizza. We are always happy to help our guests in any way possible.
Thank you again for your honesty and your time.
We look forward to seeing you very soon! Thank you.
Susan T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stayed there for one night on a business trip. Only a few minutes drive from ORD but doesn't feel like an "airport hotel." The front desk staff was very friendly and thanked me for being a SPG gold member. Did not explore the hotel much but the lobby was clean and attractive. I ordered room service which was fairly good-- consistent with what I'd expect from a business hotel. Room was modern and clean. Bed and shower were great (as usual with a Westin). The staff I interacted with (front desk, room service and housekeeping) were very pleasant. The one negative thing I'll note is that parking is not cheap--$25 per night for self-parking if I recall correctly, which seemed expensive to me.

I will likely have more trips to Chicago coming up and I plan to continue staying at this property.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful 5 star review on Trip Advisor.
I thank you for all the very kind and informative words you had for our property and especially for our team.
This means a great deal to us. We strive to ensure that each and every guest has a true Westin experience. Just like yours!
I do regret that you were unhappy with our parking charges. Our parking charge is very competitively priced with all the other full service hotels in the area. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your elite Gold SPG status. Your loyalty to Starwood is so greatly appreciated.
You are a vital part of our program. It means the world to us.
Thanks again for your time.
We look forward to your return.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stayed for a week at this hotel. The rooms were large and comfortable. House keeping was great, extremely helpful and gracious. The restaurant was nice and had good food. The hotel is about 2 block walk to the L station, about a 50 min train ride to downtown.

Stayed July 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a fabulous review on Trip Advisor.
We greatly appreciate all your very kind words about our team and our property.
We could not be happier that your stay was so enjoyable.
Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to many more return visits.
Have a great day and thanks again.
Be Well.
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Family trip to Chicago. Great room and amenities. Loved that pool, hot rub, and fitness center were open 4am to midnight! 24 hour too. Service. Near train, other din in, and casino! Restaurant was okay. Staff were great.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
I am so happy that you and your family had such a wonderful experience.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate all your kind and honest words.
We thank you and cannot wait for your return.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The Westin O'Hare is a great location nad has outstanding customer service. This is first time that I have stayed here as our conference moved from another hotel. This is a very nice hotel. The room was a god size and very clean. The staff at the front deks was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful 5 star review!
I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations.
We really do strive to ensure every stay is a stress free one!
Thank you again for all the kind words about our property and our team! I will be sure to pass it along to everyone.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Thank you very much.
Niles, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel gave me hope back for customer service! Once they found out that we were there celebrating my daughter's bday, they went above and beyond!! The room was clean and excellent view! We ate in the restaurant and the service was also wonderful there! Managers were friendly and cooperative. Thanks for a wonderful time, if I am ever staying in Chicago again, I will stay there!

Room Tip: I enjoyed the face that our room had a view of the airport. As far as wi-fi, it does cost and this...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you very much for posting a 5 star review on Trip Advisor!
We are so happy that your experience was so fantastic.
Thank you for all the very kind words about our team and their excellent customer service skills.
We want to make sure you are truly satisfied every single time.
Thank you for your loyalty and time.
We look forward to your speedy return.
Thanks again and Be Well.
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very nice stay here. Room was large and comfortable. Very clean. Nice. Staff at front desk were excellent. Hotel gym was good. Cardio and free weights. Lots of parking although you may need to walk a bit on a busy weekend.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Your review was greatly appreciated! I am thrilled that you were able to have a true Westin experience.
We are very grateful for your thoughtful words about our front desk team and property.
We appreciate your loyalty and honesty.
Thanks again and we cannot wait for your return!
Have a great weekend.
Susan T.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare
Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare

Been to The Westin O'Hare? Share your experiences!