“Relaxing stay....” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Maryland
“Relaxing stay....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very nice stay here. Room was large and comfortable. Very clean. Nice. Staff at front desk were excellent. Hotel gym was good. Cardio and free weights. Lots of parking although you may need to walk a bit on a busy weekend.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Your review was greatly appreciated! I am thrilled that you were able to have a true Westin experience.
We are very grateful for your thoughtful words about our front desk team and property.
We appreciate your loyalty and honesty.
Thanks again and we cannot wait for your return!
Have a great weekend.
Susan T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The Westin O'Hare is a great location. You are close to downtown and can walk over to the train station You can also walk to the Entertainment district which has movies, Bowling, Restaurants, Comedy shows and other entertainment. I especially appreciate Denise, the concierge who has helped us in so many ways of giving us great tips and ideas. She has really made us feel welcome and is very knowledgeable and has such an upbeat personality. We are looking forward to her assistance next time we are in town.

Room Tip: The rooms are spacious and quiet. You cannot hear noise in the hallway or in the other rooms. Very c...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Wow! What a fabulous review. The 5 Star review is so truly appreciated..
I am so happy that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.
We do ensure that every stay is rejuvenating and stress free.
I am so happy you were able to connect with our Concierge, Denise. She really is a shining star at the Westin. Her years of experience have made our guests very happy! We are lucky to have her on our team. I will be sharing all your kind words with her.
Thank you again and we look forward to your return.
Garland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our dog on our way to the airport. The staff was friendly helpful and attentive. Even when calling on the phone to ask questions before our stay they were helpful and were happy to help. The room was very nice. For the price in the area we were worried but very happy we stayed. We ordered the bone in rib eye for our dinner and it was well worth the price. Being so close to the airport we thought we would hear the airplanes going by but nope not a sound. Was a great stay we will stay here again when we visit Chicago again.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review regarding your recent stay at The Westin O'Hare.
The 5 stars are very much appreciated by all of us.
We work hard to provide exceptional service and when we receive feedback like yours, it really puts a smile on our face!
I am so happy that you, your husband and even your dog were comfortable!
I am so glad that you were able to dine in our new restaurant. It sounds like you enjoyed the steak!
I hope that your dog was able to enjoy the bone. ;)
Thanks again for your delightful review and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Take care and Be Well.
Smyrna, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I've stayed at many hotels, and I must say this had to be one of the nicest hotels I have been at. The Lobby is fantastic. The Amenities were over the top, and I was able to effortlessly visit and come back. There is a 25 dollar parking fee so be prepared for that, but I still didn't find the total cost too terribly bad for the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review on Trip Advisor.
We are very grateful for the 5 stars. I am so pleased that your stay was stress free and rejuvenating. That is the true Westin way.
Thanks so much for your loyalty and we cannot wait for your return!
Have a great day.
Milan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I were flying out of O'Hare airport the morning of May 21st. We decided to stay at the Westin O'Hare the night before and leave our car there for the week. We have done this exact same thing several times in the past, but this experience has never been better! We drove up to the hotel that evening, it was extremely nice! The staff were very helpful, lobby and room very clean and updated! We did not eat at the hotel, but restaurant looked very nice! Also it was located just minutes from the airport, McDonalds, and our favorite Chicago pizza Giordanos! Also everything else you might need before flying out on your vacation is close by. We have decided that we will be staying there every time we fly out on vacation and any other time we stay on the outskirts of Chicago. Excellent place to stay!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
I am delighted that your stay exceeded your expectations! We can not ask for anything more.
I am glad that you have decided to stay with us from now on when you are traveling.
Your loyalty is so greatly appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest review. Thank you for the 5 stars as well.
Who doesn't love a vacation? So hurry up and make some travel plans so we can see you again.
Have a great day and Be Well.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was the second time I had stayed at this hotel for a convention. There is nothing wrong with the hotel, but I expect more standard amenities built into the cost of the room. A rival hotel just down the road offers complimentary parking, in-room WiFi, and breakfast. The rooms here are nice and clean, but the competition has equally nice rooms at a more competitive price point. Bottom line, I would not stay here on my own dime until this Westin stops charging for "extras" that are standard at many other hotels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Susan T, Public Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your most recent stay.
We strive to ensure every guest has a rejuvenating and stress free stay.
Your feedback is very important to us. After reading your review I see that you have been disappointed that we do not offer the same amenities as the other hotels in the area.
I am very curious as to what we might be lacking.
I would greatly appreciate any detailed feedback from you. It will ensure that we are servicing our guests needs. Any information you can provide will greatly help.
I can be reached at susan.tomaselli@westin.com.
I am the Westin Guest Experience Leader on property and I am here to listen.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you again for your honesty and time.
l
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

First stay at the Westin Ohare. I traditionally stay at the Sheraton Suite. This hotel is very well located on the airport. Rooms are very spacious, hotel crew very professional. Walking distance to Gibson's one of the best steak house around with Morton's.
I had my room on the last floor. Very quiet environment. Good WIFI. All Westin amenities.
Efficient and prompt check in. Warm welcome, perfect check out fast and accurate. Invoice sent by mail on request (easier for accountant and expenses reports).
I'll definitively stay again in this hotel

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.
I am so happy that we provided you with a true Westin experience.
We do try to give our guests that "Home Away From Home" feel.
I am so pleased that you chose to stay with us! We know you made the right choice and we look forward to many more return stays.
Thank you again for your honest review.
We anxiously await your return!!
Susan T.

Been to The Westin O'Hare? Share your experiences!