“Associate” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Uppsala, Sweden
“Associate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I would like to recognize your associate Iris A. During my first morning I asked for some additional coffee, as I´m a heavy morning coffee drinker, which she happily supplied me with. However, what really impressed me was that for the duration of my stay I did not have to ask for it again. Every day when I came back to my room I had an extra stock of coffee and milk and as I´m a steady traveller I have learned to appreciate persons that register small things and act to them before being asked to do so. Thank you. Regards Michael

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you so very much for the wonderful review!
I was thrilled to read that you had such a rejuvenating experience.
We strive to ensure all of our guests have a true Westin experience and I see that you did.
I will pass along all the kind words you had to say about Iris. She truly is amazing.
I will share with the entire team all your wonderful feedback.
Thank you for your loyalty to Starwood and we cant wait for your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our flight to Munich was cancelled United send us here at midnight...and only two options for room service, no restaurants in the area, the buffet breakfast wasn`t good at all not much variety... my room was just fine... no mini-bar. For one nights is OK.. not for longer stays..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Westin O'Hare.
We do strive to ensure every guest has a rejuvenating stay.
I do apologize that you were not satisfied with the food options within our hotel.
We really do try to offer a wide variety of fresh, healthy choices within our restaurant, bakery cafe
and our in suite dining.
It seems like your stay was not long enough to enjoy the wonderful restaurants and amenities
that our area has to offer. Our location makes it very convenient to get into downtown Chicago, via the train, as well.
I welcome you back so you may have a true Westin experience.
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon.
SE Europe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

For an overnight at O'Hare airport or for an early morning flight, this is an excellent place. The staff is helpful, the rooms are clean, and the shuttle service is convenient.

We are at many airport-oriented hotels and this is one of the best we have experienced.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Westin O'Hare.
I am so happy that your experience was pleasant and that you were so comfortable.
I will let the team know that we have another satisfied guest!
We thank you for your feedback and it will be passed along to our team.
We do appreciate your loyalty to Starwood and look forward to your speedy return.
Thank you.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a great Westin. The hotel is visually appealing as soon as you enter. The lobby is comfortable and the staff welcoming. The rooms are amazing, with very nice new showers etc. They give the word "Heavenly" back to the Westin Product. This hotel is within walking distance to the train so you can easily get downtown.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Susan T, Public Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thanks so much for the terrific review.
We take great pride in delivering excellent service to our guests.
I thank you for all the wonderfully kind comments about our hotel and I will
pass the feedback along to our team.
We are thrilled you had a true Westin experience and cant wait for your return!
Thank you.
Oswego, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The staff and concierge at the Westin O'hare were extremely helpful. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. We stayed in September , 2013. Denise the concierge was helpful giving us options of where to eat. We went to the casino which is close enough to walk to. Our overall experience with the hotel, the staff and the location was very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Wow! What a wonderful review.
I would have to agrre the Westin O'Hare does have the most sensational staff and Concierge.
We work very hard at ensuring your stay is unforgettable.
Thank you for all the kind comments and I will pass them along to our hard working team.
I was so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the area. Our location is ideal for shopping, dining and loads more........
Thank you again and please hurry back soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great meeting facilities and location close to the airport. The Westin is still close enough to a number of restaurants in the neighboring areas. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, food was excellent.
I would return here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you so very much for wonderful review regarding your stay.
We are thrilled when our guests truly have a Westin Experience.
I will pass it along to our hard working team.
Thanks for the wonderful feedback and we look forward to your return.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had booked the room using Hotwire.com for my boyfriends birthday. Came into check in and the ladies; Denise-the concierge and Janice-the front office agent took such good care of me. First, Janice upgraded my room to this beautiful King room on the preferred stayers level and she comped my parking which was 25 dollars per night. Denise then came with a bunch of goodies. She gave my boyfriend and I two vouchers for a breakfast buffet, she gave us coupon passes for the mall, she even gave us slot play at the casino. I walked right in feeling welcomed and they made me feel very special and important. The room was amazing. It was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. We also went to the indoor pool which was nice. Nothing amazing but it was clean and we had fun. I definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone coming off a business trip or for just a casual get away. All the perks were great and made the day more enjoyable. Make sure to ask for Denise. She was awesome!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the amazing review. It sounds like you really had a true Westin experience.
I will pass along all this terrific feedback to our team and show them that their hard work
really makes a difference.
FYI... We are adding a full service Starbucks as well as a total Lobby renovation in 2014.
We will be even more amazing.
We cant wait for your return and thanks for the feedback.
See you soon!!

Been to The Westin O'Hare? Share your experiences!