“Hotel is Great and Comfy” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Seattle, Washington
“Hotel is Great and Comfy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a great Westin. The hotel is visually appealing as soon as you enter. The lobby is comfortable and the staff welcoming. The rooms are amazing, with very nice new showers etc. They give the word "Heavenly" back to the Westin Product. This hotel is within walking distance to the train so you can easily get downtown.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Susan T, Public Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thanks so much for the terrific review.
We take great pride in delivering excellent service to our guests.
I thank you for all the wonderfully kind comments about our hotel and I will
pass the feedback along to our team.
We are thrilled you had a true Westin experience and cant wait for your return!
Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Oswego, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The staff and concierge at the Westin O'hare were extremely helpful. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. We stayed in September , 2013. Denise the concierge was helpful giving us options of where to eat. We went to the casino which is close enough to walk to. Our overall experience with the hotel, the staff and the location was very good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Wow! What a wonderful review.
I would have to agrre the Westin O'Hare does have the most sensational staff and Concierge.
We work very hard at ensuring your stay is unforgettable.
Thank you for all the kind comments and I will pass them along to our hard working team.
I was so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the area. Our location is ideal for shopping, dining and loads more........
Thank you again and please hurry back soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great meeting facilities and location close to the airport. The Westin is still close enough to a number of restaurants in the neighboring areas. Staff was very friendly and accommodating, food was excellent.
I would return here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you so very much for wonderful review regarding your stay.
We are thrilled when our guests truly have a Westin Experience.
I will pass it along to our hard working team.
Thanks for the wonderful feedback and we look forward to your return.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had booked the room using Hotwire.com for my boyfriends birthday. Came into check in and the ladies; Denise-the concierge and Janice-the front office agent took such good care of me. First, Janice upgraded my room to this beautiful King room on the preferred stayers level and she comped my parking which was 25 dollars per night. Denise then came with a bunch of goodies. She gave my boyfriend and I two vouchers for a breakfast buffet, she gave us coupon passes for the mall, she even gave us slot play at the casino. I walked right in feeling welcomed and they made me feel very special and important. The room was amazing. It was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. We also went to the indoor pool which was nice. Nothing amazing but it was clean and we had fun. I definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone coming off a business trip or for just a casual get away. All the perks were great and made the day more enjoyable. Make sure to ask for Denise. She was awesome!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the amazing review. It sounds like you really had a true Westin experience.
I will pass along all this terrific feedback to our team and show them that their hard work
really makes a difference.
FYI... We are adding a full service Starbucks as well as a total Lobby renovation in 2014.
We will be even more amazing.
We cant wait for your return and thanks for the feedback.
See you soon!!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel was in a pretty good location, close to the airport. The food in the hotel was a little expensive. I suggest ordering in or going out. The ice machine on our floor was out of order but staff was quick to help out. The room was clean and had a good amount of space. Overall I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013
Susan T, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Westin O'Hare.
We appreciate all your feedback and the wonderful things you had to say about us.
We do strive to ensure everyone receives a true Westin experience.
I will pass this along to our team, so they know all their hard work doesn't go unnoticed
Thanks again.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Canceled flight brought me to the Westin O'Hare. This is a very good hotel! It checks all the boxes for nice and clean rooms, easy shuttle to/from ORD and tasty food in the restaurant. But what impressed me the most was how friendly and helpful each staff member was that I interacted with during my stay. Great experience with the front desk, restaurant staff and the shuttle bus driver. Here at Westin O'Hare, I have the feeling, guests are appreciated. If I needed a room near ORD again, I would not hesitate going back to Westin. Great value!

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Susan T, Public Relations Manager at The Westin O'Hare, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you so much for terrific review!!
I was so glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised about how much we care.
I will agrere with you 100% that the Westin O'hare does care about each and every guest.
It is our misson to ensure every guest leaves our hotel knowing that we want them
to return sooner than later.
I will pass all this wonderful feedback along to the team!
It was truly our pleasure and we cant wait for your return.
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was my 3rd visit to the Westin O'Hare and it is still as wonderful as the first time.

The shuttle was a little hard to find but a friendly pilot helped with the navigation. Shuttle was quick and clean, no problems with the driver (lovely guys, the lot of them).

I was keeping secret from my friends and the check in desk were very helpful about being discreet.

Denise, the concierge, deserves a medal for all the help she gave myself and several of my friends.

The lobby area was large enough for about 80 of us to mill around. The cafe was a little pricey and not really worth real money.

I chose to go green again this year: not take maid service and receive 5 Westin Dollars to spend at their shops. This is the only reason, again, that I bought something from their shop. Service was slow as there was only one person on the counter who was also running to the back to make stuff and take orders.

Wifi is free still on a stretch of the lobby, seats are comfortable. Business center still has 2 Macs and 2 PCs, colour photo copier, black and white printer, fax etc.

Someone searched for their price on a hotel website and got it for about 60 bucks cheaper than others, so look around before booking.

Room Tip: Try and get one facing the water tower. Beautiful views from it.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback regarding your stay with us.
We were so happy that this was your third visit with us. We pride ourselves on giving our guests a true Westin experience.
I was thrilled to hear that Denise our famous Concierge was so helpful. She truly is a Rockstar!
I will be sure to let her know.
I am glad that you were able to utilize all of our wonderful amenities, like free lobby Wi-Fi and
our amazing free airport shuttle.
Again, we appreciate your loyalty and cant wait to see you again. Lets make it a fourth time!!

Been to The Westin O'Hare? Share your experiences!