“Solid Accommodations with A Bit of Flare...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
“Solid Accommodations with A Bit of Flare...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice, once with my two children, and again for business. Both times, I felt that the rooms met my needs. Here is a little breakdown.
1. The rooms are functional and uses every bit of space .
2. The shower is the highlight of the room. You'll love it!
3. The platform beds have a tendency to slide which makes for an uncomfortable nights sleep.
4. Sound proofing is nothing short of amazing. I didn't hear a single plan from my room.
5. The lobby and bar is casual and fun. Definitely a nice option for a night cap.
6. The food available from their limited menu is disappointing and overpriced.
7. The hotel was clean, fresh smelling, and very inviting.
I'll definitely be returning this Fall!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Dearborn, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The hotel was located right across the street from the Fashion Outlet Mall of Chicago. A little ackward to cross the street but still a great location. On the other side of the hotel is a area with many restaurants, bars, comedy club, movie theater, bowling and nightlife. The hotel was clean and the rooms were a good size. Breakfast in the morning was very affordable and tasted good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
sherbear_65
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had an awesome trip to Chicago for the weekend of July 11, 2014 for the Taste of Chicago event! The hotel was 5 minutes from the airport. A free shuttle runs every 30 minutes. The shuttle will also take you to the blue line so you can travel to downtown Chicago. (approx. 25 minute train ride)

Our room was clean and provided the necessities; shampoo, soap, bottles water, coffee/tea, hair dryer, flat screen tv and comfy bed. (although the in room coffee was AWFUL!) You can get a good cup of coffee downstairs in the "café/breakfast bar". You can get $5 off breakfast bar items by declining room cleaning each night.

A short walk out the front door and past the parking garage will take you to a court yard with a variety of restaurants.

A short walk behind the hotel will take you to a gigantic outlet shopping mall.

Comfortable, great value, very convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

All I can say is wow. Amazing service from EVERY employee. I had help with directions, suggestions for food, extra pillows brought to me, and all with a smile! I wish every hotel was like this. The property itself was beautiful. Had a great view of the restaurants and bars. My room was very nice. I loved the shower. And this property is right across from a huge outlet mall! Score! All in all, a perfect hotel! Keep it up Aloft!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Channahon, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My Fiance and I decided that we needed a night away from wedding planning so we booked a room at Aloft Chicago Ohare. The Check in staff was great since we had to pay for parking anyway we decided to spend the few extra dollars and park right in front of building. the interior of the lobby was very nice. Love the elevator floors. The room was very clean, bed a little too hard for me but my fiancé loved it. Location was right near the entertainment area where we walked to dinner, across from the outlet mall played free pool in the lobby. we will be back

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have stayed at other Aloft hotels across the nation so I knew what to expect in the room and the funishings. This "W" version of economy hotel is great fun and with all the amenities that anyone could need for a restful nights sleep. What is outstanding is the front desk staff and the shuttle drivers. This property provides a room with a bed, a work area and clean updated bathroom area. If you want to stay at the WESTIN, go there.. but if you are looking for a great room at the right price, and where the front desk staff is amazing.. stay here. I stay 65 -80 nights a year in hotels, and this property was just fun to stay at. April and Christine were so fun to chat with coming and going... they provided suggestions on food, shopping and offered to help in anyway. I did not have a vehicle, and so the shuttle drivers were extremely accomodating... I can see that the actual entrance and exit may be difficult for "drivers" to access, but I think once found, it has a great location with easy access to the outlet mall and numerous restaurants. Breakfast options were fresh and good, and even snack options were more than many luxury hotels offer. My stay was excellent, the staff is the very best.. and I will return as soon as I can!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Sandy Springs, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I like this property for the value we got. I was traveling there to visit family. The only problem is the way the parking is. I got so twisted each time we left and went back to the hotel to park. Well, outside of making sure you park in the right parking lot you will be fine as soons as you get into the hotel. This location is by Rosemont arena, so it will be a perfect fit for being near the airport and Rosemont areana. Way to far from Chicago down town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Aloft Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!