The hip vibe does come off even if it does try too hard.The front desk seems more like a check in desk for a cool gym than a hotel. My price per room at 112 a night was really decent. The room with its true to loft feel works. The bedding could have been a bit more upscale but it was still comfortable.
My only complaints were that 1. prepackaged scrambled eggs are definitely not hip or cool. Really Aloft? how much time and expense are real eggs? Even prisons have real eggs... don't ask me how I know but I know !. 2. Getting to the hotel from the airport. My question.. when they built the hotel did they build it backwards because It took us 15 minutes trying to figure out how to find the main entrance. It doesn't face the road unlike most hotels.. it faces a back road from which there is a confusing array of roads like tangled spaghetti that's been overcooked.
Still I like this place...its unique from most stuff hotels. Just work on your food please.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Aloft Chicago o`Hare Hotel
- Aloft Hotel Rosemont
- Aloft Chicago o Hare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just minutes away from the airport, the Aloft Chicago O'Hare offers all travelers a new experience with a loft inspired design as well as lounge, 24/7 gym, and indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Aloft Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.