If you've stayed at other Aloft properties, there are no surprises here. It has a slightly larger footprint than others I've been in, but all the usual amenities are there:
* Gym is good, and open 24/7
* WXYZ bar and lobby area are open and inviting.
* Staff is friendly ( I dealt with 3 different front desk people--all helpful and nice)
* Basic food offerings are there. (Good news is this hotel is right beside an entertainment district being built, which features multiple bars and restaurants)
* It's very close to the airport (take River Road south off the Kennedy Expwy)
* Rooms are the standard Aloft layout, which is functional and comfortable.
Only negative in my opinion was the Internet was WAY TOO SLOW, so much so that I left the hotel early on Tuesday morning to go to O'Hare for faster access.
All in all, I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just minutes away from the airport, the Aloft Chicago O'Hare offers all travelers a new experience with a loft inspired design as well as lounge, 24/7 gym, and indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Booking.com, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Aloft Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Aloft Hotel Rosemont