“NEVER AGAIN!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“NEVER AGAIN!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have never experience such poor service to go along horrible food! It all started the minute we walked in the door, where the hostess and staff made us feel as though we were bothering them. I felt like walking out, and I should have, because even the appetizer was bad.....who messes up an appetizer???? all in all, I can only say 1 thing about Villaggio.....NEVER AGAIN!

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

chicago
“Villaggio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Just a nice local Italian place. Never had anything bad. the portions are good, and the standard italian dishes seem to be prepared like someone really cares. I've eaten out side, as it gets noisy when crowded, and enjoyed the music with dinner. my kids love going there, as they order the calamari every time. it's a can't miss dinner selection.

Visited April 2012
Huntingtown, Maryland, United States
“Great Old Style Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Unbelievable Italian style food, with great service and friendly staff. This location has what most don't; outstanding food at the right price with unbelievable attention in a family owned business environment. I will keep visiting this location.

Visited July 2012
Medinah, Illinois
“What a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I frequent this restaurant and with good reason. The entire staff, including the owners, make me feel special. While the atmosphere is a little more upscale, I feel at home in casual clothing. Food is plentiful and very authenic Italian. Try their Veal Francesca for something light but filling-it's my 'go to' dish. Calmari is lightly breaded and flavorfu. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. If you're into some live retro music, go on Saturdays but make a reservation well ahead!

Visited July 2012
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Nice local Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

First time visit to Villagio on a slow Wednesday evening. We were greeted warmly. Other tables were all regular customers. We were made to feel at home with our waitress even introducing us to the folks at a nearby table. The food was very good. My date is Italian and she ordered the Gnocchi and was pleased with the dish. I had the Veal Marsala and it too was very good. The soup and salad was excellent and the Tiramisu was also very good. The lemon ice between courses was nice. Good food and friendly staff. We will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2012