“Coming Home to America” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook

You added Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
Romeoville, Illinois
“Coming Home to America”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I recently returned to the Chicago area after 4 years in Germany when a brother here had a stroke. I needed somewhere to stay for a few months until I decided what I wanted to do for the long term. The Extended Stay America was a good choice. The facility is well managed and taken care of. The staff have always been very helpful to me when I needed anything. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My 60 day rate is surprisingly low. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Travelling solo I am completely satisfied with my ground floor studio room. The kitchenette is ver...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook, responded to this review, March 2, 2013

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Romeoville, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I as well as our 3 year old daughter arrived at the hotel and were very pleased with the service we recived. The desk attendent was very friendly and very helpful with locating shopping and eatery directions. The room is very comfortable and the hotel was quiet. I would definatly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for an Extended hotel stay and good prices as well as service.

Room Tip: The hotel is in a good location and theres easy access to a gym and stores.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook

Address: 1225 Lakeview Dr, Romeoville, IL 60446
Location: United States > Illinois > Romeoville
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Romeoville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Chicago - Romeoville - Bollingbrook, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.