“Exellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Rolling Meadows
Skokie, Illinois
“Exellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

Well organized, very good service, every one is working very professional , i highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Carol Stream, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

This place can make your dreams true in any date of time. Our wedding event went well just because of the staff and service that holiday inn provided us. The food was excellent. We didn't enjoy the food a lot when we went for food tasting, however, on the wedding day, the food was 5x better than the food on tasting day. I must say thank you holiday inn staff for making our dream come true especially, Maya, Sanjeev, and kenny..... Thanks a lot.......Jeet and Urvi

• Stayed October 2010
Champaign, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

From the moment I was greeted at the front desk, the hotel staff made me feel like the most important guest who ever stayed there. They were friendly, courteous and helpful throughout my stay. The rooms were modern and clean and the pool area was decorated with an island theme that I thought my family would love, including waterfalls, tiki torches, etc.

I was in town for a meeting near Woodfield mall, but did not want to stay at the mall. The Holiday Inn in Rolling Meadows was only a few minutes from the Mall, but certainly much quieter.

Overall, I had a great experience and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Baxter, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

We stayed at the Holiday Inn during our family reunion this summer. During our second night at the hotel the manager stopped us in the hall and introduced himself. I though this was a very nice personal touch that made my mother and I feel "important". Our stay was very pleasent and I slept great. The pool area is large with two pools and hot tubs. Very clean and I was very impressed. Thank you Holiday Inn!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Elgin, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

The hotel is very clean and well maintained. It has a great pool w/ an indoor basketball court and some arcades. Just a great area to hang out if you wanna get out of your room. The rooms are nice and cozy. The beds are really comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. It's also very close to all the Schaumburg bars.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

My wife and I were just married a couple of days ago and decided to spend our honeymoon here. Not only is the front desk staff extremely nice, but the waitstaff as well. Even over the phone, the front desk staff is very helpful and warm. The location is perfect as it is right off the expressway, and there is a lot to do nearby (movies, shopping, etc). The hotel has a very pleasant and inviting feel and everything is super clean. The holidome is nice, though they don't have a lap pool which would've been a plus, but the overall design and ambience more than makes up for that. They don't have a free continental breakfast, but again, they more than make up for it with their excellent customer service and being surrounded by other eateries (not to mention that they have a restaurant right downstairs as well). We haven't tried the restaurant, so I can't comment on that right now. But the thing I would have to say I like the most is that they had the A/C on before we even got here, so our room was nice and cool when we got here! This was nice because it's very hot and humid outside, and I've been to hotels under these circumstances and it was actually hotter in the rooms than it was outside, and it took forever to cool them off (if you could). The fact that they had this done for us already was a definite plus for me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a getaway for the weekend or a week!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

Great service all around from the moment you arrived at this hotel. Friendly, welcoming accommodating staff. The rooms were very comfortable. Location is ideal! Close to shopping and restaurants, plus easy expressway access. This hotel had 2 pools, one for laps and one for family swimming, which was a great perk! Sufficient workout equipment to get a quick workout in while the kids found the indoor volleyball/basketball court to be fun for hours!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Chicago Rolling Meadows? Share your experiences!