“The worst thing about Muscle Maker is the name” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cajun & Creole, Italian, Mexican
Rolling Meadows, Illinois
“The worst thing about Muscle Maker is the name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Calling a restaurant "Muscle Maker Grill" might work in some markets, but I don't know if it works in all markets. My husband and I were reluctant to eat there when the restaurant first opened, thinking it was a place for meatheads, but after being enticed with a Groupon, it has become one of our preferred convenience restaurants in the area.

Muscle Maker is not fancy. It is also not expensive. They primarily sell wraps and salads. The food is good, the quality of the meat is good, and they have a good seasoning/marinade that they use on the chicken and beef. The place is packed at lunch but usually pretty quiet at dinner (that's when we usually go), and we can both eat for under $25. We recommend the buffalo chicken wedges. They look a little funny but taste really good.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Elgin, Illinois
“Suitable place for monitoring what you eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

All dishes have nutrition content and there are lower carb options. Seems well suited for individuals who are focused on what they put in their bodies. I found it a bit pricey; however, since the portion of the Arizona Chicken is good for 2 meals, I think it's ok. This dish was tasty. I would consider going occassionally especially if I am monitoring what I consume

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Prospect, Illinois
“Bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We had the European and Signature wrap. Presentation was good but flavor was bland. Not worth a trip back.

• Visited September 2013