“Love ESA!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90
Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   653 Clark Dr, Rockford, IL 61107 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Rockford - East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 24 hotels in Rockford
“Love ESA!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

ESA is my favorite hotel to stay at, I said it before and I'll say it again it's like home away from home! I have been staying there quite frequently while searching for an apartment, well I now have moved into one but I still am staying at this very clean, friendly and very accomodating hotel a few times a week! I love the staff more than anything, when I call (and almost always it is very last minute looking for a room) they have one for me..every time and I never have to wait! How can you beat that? Thank you to Jennifer and Randi for always making this happen! The rooms are ALWAYS clean, staff EXTREMETLY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY, and I love all of the new features..water softener..soap...the new mattresses are the MOST comfortable mattress I have slept on...even beats mine at home! Can not thank ESA enough..# 1 hotel..and I will continue to be a frequent visitor (but they make me feel like family).

Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to stay,
Brenda Haller

Room Tip: I have stayed on all floors and have been very happy with all. I have no preference.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This Hotel is situated conveniently in Rockford to State Street for lots of Shopping, and Restaurants. Everything you need to find is 5-10 minutes away. The hotel is nice, clean and affordable. This hotel is quiet, and has all the amenities of home. This is a hotel I have stayed at for long periods or a short stay. The management and cleaning staff are more than accomodating. Did I mention they have recently remodeled? The new look in the rooms are really nice. With full sized appliances and stove top, you can feel free to cook your own gourmet dinner. They even provide the dishes! Great place to stay indeed!

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for the great review of the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Rockford!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Was planning to rent furnished appt. in Rockford for 4-6 months stay. Could not find more convenient and cheaper well furnished room with kitchen with all amenities and just one bill to pay.
Pleasant stay (seven months) Home away from home. Will come back, whenever in town. Competitive rates, rooms, with more amenities than competitors.
Nice staff, ready to help, with smile. Nice addition of breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
We are so happy you felt like home at our hotel, and enjoyed the new breakfast we rolled out this year. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Safe. Easy freeway access. Clean. Quite. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Interior hallways. Even though the units all have kitchens a complimentary breakfast would be a nice addition. Well worth the price. I paid $65 pre tax for one night.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for the great review! You asked, and we will soon be providing a complimentary grab and go breakfast. By late January we will be rolling out the program. Please come back and check it out. Happy Holidays.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was my first time staying at Extended Stay America and was more than impressed! From the friendly and helpful staff to the extremely clean and very nice rooms I couldn't have been happier. I will be spending many weekends going forward with Extended Stay in Rockford.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and was very happy with how quiet and comfortable it was.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thanks so much for the wonderful review on our Rockford Extendedstay America. We appreciate you taking them time to let us know! We look forward to servicing you the next time you are in the area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Everything was great, service, price, location, the rooms were so big! I would just suggest updating rooms a little...but everything was good. Location is very convienant. It would be nice to have complimentary breakfast too.

• Stayed November 2012
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for the great comments about the hotel. I wanted to let you know we will be receiving a new bedding package at the end of this month and starting a breakfast in January. We really appreciate you taking them time to let us know about your stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I needed a room ASAP, what I wanted was a room for 3 plus a newborn baby, what I got was a luxury suite at a very affordable price. The staff was extremely accommodating and very pleasant. I had a pleasant quiet stay, and I paid less. 5 stars all the way, for Rockford, this was a clean and quiet resort.

Room Tip: Right Next to the highway, off the main strip. quiet & convenient
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Rockford - East. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90? Share your experiences!