“Great Place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90
Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   653 Clark Dr, Rockford, IL 61107 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Rockford - East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
“Great Place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This Hotel is situated conveniently in Rockford to State Street for lots of Shopping, and Restaurants. Everything you need to find is 5-10 minutes away. The hotel is nice, clean and affordable. This hotel is quiet, and has all the amenities of home. This is a hotel I have stayed at for long periods or a short stay. The management and cleaning staff are more than accomodating. Did I mention they have recently remodeled? The new look in the rooms are really nice. With full sized appliances and stove top, you can feel free to cook your own gourmet dinner. They even provide the dishes! Great place to stay indeed!

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for the great review of the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Rockford!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Was planning to rent furnished appt. in Rockford for 4-6 months stay. Could not find more convenient and cheaper well furnished room with kitchen with all amenities and just one bill to pay.
Pleasant stay (seven months) Home away from home. Will come back, whenever in town. Competitive rates, rooms, with more amenities than competitors.
Nice staff, ready to help, with smile. Nice addition of breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
We are so happy you felt like home at our hotel, and enjoyed the new breakfast we rolled out this year. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Safe. Easy freeway access. Clean. Quite. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Interior hallways. Even though the units all have kitchens a complimentary breakfast would be a nice addition. Well worth the price. I paid $65 pre tax for one night.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for the great review! You asked, and we will soon be providing a complimentary grab and go breakfast. By late January we will be rolling out the program. Please come back and check it out. Happy Holidays.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was my first time staying at Extended Stay America and was more than impressed! From the friendly and helpful staff to the extremely clean and very nice rooms I couldn't have been happier. I will be spending many weekends going forward with Extended Stay in Rockford.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and was very happy with how quiet and comfortable it was.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thanks so much for the wonderful review on our Rockford Extendedstay America. We appreciate you taking them time to let us know! We look forward to servicing you the next time you are in the area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Everything was great, service, price, location, the rooms were so big! I would just suggest updating rooms a little...but everything was good. Location is very convienant. It would be nice to have complimentary breakfast too.

• Stayed November 2012
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for the great comments about the hotel. I wanted to let you know we will be receiving a new bedding package at the end of this month and starting a breakfast in January. We really appreciate you taking them time to let us know about your stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I needed a room ASAP, what I wanted was a room for 3 plus a newborn baby, what I got was a luxury suite at a very affordable price. The staff was extremely accommodating and very pleasant. I had a pleasant quiet stay, and I paid less. 5 stars all the way, for Rockford, this was a clean and quiet resort.

Room Tip: Right Next to the highway, off the main strip. quiet & convenient
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Rockford - East. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.
Fulton, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I work on the road a lot and find that Extended Stay America's provide the best place for the best price. The Rockford East hotel is by far my favorite due to the fact that the rooms are clean, comfortable and contain all the necessary stuff to live in for an extened period. I can cook my own meals without having to always dime out, I have a more than adequate refrigerator/freezer to keep food for my my work lunches, I have a microwave oven plus a conventional oven and stove with which to cook in-room. Besides that, it's very close to restaurants, gas stations , grocery stores and and convenient stores. That's a huge plus when you work long hours. There's a Super Walmart within four blocks that never closes. Another thing is that its very accessible to major highways and interstates, which makes job commuting simple and fast. I don't get paid a huge per diem and need to make it go as far as I can. Extented STay Rockford East makes that happen. Above all, the have the most cordial and friendly staff of any hotel I have ever stayed. I HIGHLY recommend this facility and have done so with my friends and co-workers.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
I was so happy to read that you were not only extremely happy with your stay, but felt it was a great price value for you as well. That is what we are all about. Thank you for your comments!

Been to Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90? Share your experiences!