We had a quick trip to Rockford and just needed a room for the night. The hotel was clean (except for the elevator rug). The bed was saggy and the pillows were lumpy. We had a terrible night's sleep. There were water stains on the ceiling of our room (leaky roof?). If you need a hotel in the Rockford area, I recommend one of the chains close to the tollway...not this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Jewel of Rockford" is the most popular destination for business travel, families and for special events such as weddings, business conferences and meetings and fundraisers with the region’s largest ballrooms and most attractive meeting space. The Northern Illinois Luxury Hotel at Cliffbreakers Riverside Resort includes more of what you want when traveling to the real, original Northern Illinois Region – the community with big-city amenities and a small-town feel! Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms – we have it. Northern Illinois Riverview Suites, Loft Suites or Specialty Themed Suites – your choice! Free hot breakfast – available every morning. A European styled property with a heated indoor pool and evening room service – relax and enjoy. Every guest room with Microwaves, Mini-fridges and expanded cable TV....relax and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Hotwire so you can book your Cliffbreakers Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Hotel At Cliffbreakers` Riverside Rockford
- Lexington Hotel Cliffbreakers Riverside