“rockford reunion” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Rockford
Florham Park, New Jersey
“rockford reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We were in town for a family reunion and all the staff was very helpful. Even though it was near a fairly busy highway, it was quiet and restful. Kendell Miller was especially kind and thoughtful. This was our second stay and we will definitely come back.

Room Tip: we were near the office and liked that location
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I have shared your review with Kendell and the entire staff and on behalf of my team, we would like to say thank you. Feedback is always welcome as we strive to improve the quality of our service for you our valued guest.

Again, thank you for your review and we are excited that you have chosen Red Roof as your hotel of choice.

I0035@RedRoof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Long Island, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed last week with the family while on a long road trip. Got in late and had to check out early so didn't have time to really appreciate a lot of the amenities. But the outside kind of did look scary, but the inside was clearly renovated. Very clean inside and comfortable. Definitely a good place to stop if you're just laying over as part of a longer road trip or if you have business in the area. I think it took us around 1.5 hours to get here from Chicago.

Room Tip: We had an upstairs room which was very quiet. And though we arrived late (~10pm), there were still...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful survey. It is always a pleasure to hear from you our valued guest. On behalf of my entire staff we would like to thank you and I have shared your review with my entire team and they were pleased to hear about the services.

Again, Thank you for your review and we value your patronage and look forward to serving you should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

I0035@redroof.com
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This place was an eye popper! The room was on the ground floor but very quiet despite a full parking lot. Everything was new and very tasteful. Granite in the bathroom/vanity area. Modern lighting. Clean, clean clean! The bed was THE most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The front desk staff were helpful in giving me directions and a discount coupon for a restaurant across the road. I had a very late arrival due to terrible flight delays and I arrived at the hotel at 11:30 PM but Jeff at the desk was waiting for me. He greeted me by my name. That helped take the edge off a very long day. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The outside of the building is not very modern but who cares? Don't let it fool you. They did a renovation and all I can say is my room was ultra up to date in every way.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Rockford. The staff work extremely hard to provide our guest with clean and comfortable rooms and superior guest service. We are so excited that we succeeded in doing so with your most recent stay. We completed a large renovation in June 2013 updated all rooms with a new fresh look. We want all of our guest to fill confident in our product and we take pride in making sure that they are pleased with the hotel upon arrival and departure.

Again thank you for taking the time to write a review and please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights. 1 room king size bed, flat screen tv and internet access.

Check-in was simple and easy. I stayed in a room at ground level. The room was clean. The TV worked and access to internet was very simple.

The room was cleaned very nicely the next day while I was out.

This hotel is in an area where there are hotels everywhere and easy to get to restaurants. You can walk to most of them.

I will likely stay there again next time.

Room Tip: Ground level good. Parking spots at the door.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review and for making other travelers aware of the friendly service that Kendall and the entire staff at Rockford provided. We take pride in making sure our guest are confident with our product, delighted in the service they receive and fill that we have significantly met or exceeded there needs. Rather it is Midwest hospitality or just great hospitality, Red Roof Inn Rockford is dedicated to continue that service and more.

Please consider us your hotel of choice should your travel plans bring you back to the Rockford area.

I0035@redroof.com
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was our second time staying here and I must say this has to be the best clean place in rockford. Yea there's holiday inn n the Hilton but those r too expensive! This place is affordable and the rooms are so clean I love the little chair and desk they have in the rooms looks very business looking lol!. The beds are comfy and sheets are clean :). The workers there are friendly! One person that stood out was Kendall. I was checking out and we were talkin and he just makes u feel so welcome there and I loved that. Definitely will be Goin there again! Thanks

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
rockfordredroof, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rockford, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review and for making other travelers aware of the friendly service that the entire staff at Rockford provided. We take pride in making sure our guest are confident with our product, delighted in the service they receive and fill that we have significantly met or exceeded there needs. Kendall was extremely excited to hear you great feedback and you can rest assure this review will be shared with the entire staff.

Tacoma, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Decided to give them a try. The room was nice! Clean and new. However,,,the pillows are like bricks. Bring your own! The wi-fy is sketchy at best. Difficult to log on and once you are it's in and out. Went to Starbucks right next door to be able to write this review! All in all not horrible but I probably won't stay here again. Oh and they need to invest in new towels. Postage stamp sized and sand papery feel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Suzanne B,

Thank you for your review. On behalf of my entire staff we are extremely sorry that you did not have a positive experience. In fact it sadden me and the entire staff that even one guest walks away with a bad image of our hotel. It is always our best efforts to giving you great service, superior quality at a great price.

I have shared your comments with the entire staff and I can assure you we will remedy the issue you described in your review of our location.
Again, we appreciate your feedback and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you.

Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

First time staying at a Red Roof Inn. Decided to give it a try after reading reviews & comparing prices. Our room was in building B, top floor. Clean & comfortable bed. Tiny bathroom but sink was located just outside the bathroom door which made it doable. Renovations made it OK for the night. Did not like how close the air conditioner was to the bed. The outside steps @ building B need some TLC. The staff was very friendly. If we stay again I definitely would reserve the upgraded King room. The Machine Shed is just across the road for an awesome breakfast!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Rockford. The entire staff were pleased to hear your stay was The staff work extremely hard to provide our guest with clean and comfortable rooms and superior guest service. We want all of our guest to fill confident in our product and we take pride in making sure that they are pleased with the hotel upon arrival and departure.

i0035@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Inn Rockford? Share your experiences!