We recently stayed at a Red Roof Inn in Rockford, IL. We were staying at a motel unexpectedley, and we checked in very late and were very tired. The girl who checked us in, I believe her name was Patricia, was very friendly. When we were walking into our room my fiance accidently dropped our car keys, which fell into a part of the roof which we had no way of getting to. To make a long story short, the employees at the Red Roof that night, especially Keith Adams, went above and beyond to help us get our keys back. I cannot thank them enough, and if we are ever traveling through Rockford again we will definitely stay at this Red Roof Inn. Thanks also to Yolanda Harris for all your help.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel Rockford
- Rockford Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Rockford hotel is a wonderful addition to the Rockford, Illinois area! Our hotel is right off I-90 on the east side of Rockford. Enhanced 32” and 37 flat – panel TV with media center for DVD, Free high speed Wi Fi, Free local and long distance calls, freshly brewed coffee in lobby 24 hours and always pet friendly. Attractions: Magic Waters ½ mile; Cherry Vale Mall, St Anthony Hospital and Greater Rockford Airport 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rockford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.