We stay here on average once a month. Rooms rate a 9/10 for being clean but can tell you a few things about previous stays. 2x reservations made were given a nonsmoking room. They just give an ashtray-then it's no longer non smoking, is it? We have NEVER had a tv that worked well, and the bad thing is if you complain, instead of changing your room, they actually waste your paid room time by coming in to try and fix the tv!!! Went in without reservations once and were told it was booked. Called on the phone--same man, I was sitting in my car watching him--made a reservation and walked in with confirmation number. I know they have to have so many rooms for walk ins, calls, etc., but let me tell you, he was a little more than embarrassed when he realized what I did. For as many times as we've stayed, we've never gotten a discount or comped room...
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel Rockford
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel
- Rockford Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Rockford hotel is a wonderful addition to the Rockford, Illinois area! Our hotel is right off I-90 on the east side of Rockford. Enhanced 32” and 37 flat – panel TV with media center for DVD, Free high speed Wi Fi, Free local and long distance calls, freshly brewed coffee in lobby 24 hours and always pet friendly. Attractions: Magic Waters ½ mile; Cherry Vale Mall, St Anthony Hospital and Greater Rockford Airport 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rockford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.