I was looking for something basic while driving through Rockford on a road trip, and this seemed the most decent option for the price. Overall, it wasn't bad but I would not have stayed here more than one night. The staff was okay but not overly friendly. The bed was not in good shape - every time I sat on the bed, I could hear (and feel) the springs bouncing up and down, although I slept well enough in it. I also had to deal with a couple of flies that were camped out in the room when I got there. Other than that, I had no major problems and the price was certainly good.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel Rockford
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel
- Rockford Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Rockford hotel is a wonderful addition to the Rockford, Illinois area! Our hotel is right off I-90 on the east side of Rockford. Enhanced 32” and 37 flat – panel TV with media center for DVD, Free high speed Wi Fi, Free local and long distance calls, freshly brewed coffee in lobby 24 hours and always pet friendly. Attractions: Magic Waters ½ mile; Cherry Vale Mall, St Anthony Hospital and Greater Rockford Airport 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rockford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.