Four of us stayed 8/7/12 and were very pleased with room cleanliness, staff, location and quiet rooms. Two of us stayed in non-smoking king and two of us in smoking superior king. Both had ref/micro. If you're looking for a fancy "free" breakfast this is not for you. The price is good for the quality of the stay. Plenty of great restaurants/shopping all around this hotel. We will definately stay here again next year when we visit the Boone Co. fair in Belvidere!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel Rockford
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel
- Rockford Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Rockford hotel is a wonderful addition to the Rockford, Illinois area! Our hotel is right off I-90 on the east side of Rockford. Enhanced 32” and 37 flat – panel TV with media center for DVD, Free high speed Wi Fi, Free local and long distance calls, freshly brewed coffee in lobby 24 hours and always pet friendly. Attractions: Magic Waters ½ mile; Cherry Vale Mall, St Anthony Hospital and Greater Rockford Airport 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rockford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.