After having a very bad experience at another hotel, we went to check out the red roof and the staff was awesome! Was worried about the rooms but come to find out it was newly renovated. Felt so at ease at this hotel. The only thing wrong with cleanliness was the smell of the sheets. Thats something I always check and haven't been impressed with at that rate. Over all, Great Hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel Rockford
- Red Roof Inn Rockford Hotel
- Rockford Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Rockford hotel is a wonderful addition to the Rockford, Illinois area! Our hotel is right off I-90 on the east side of Rockford. Enhanced 32” and 37 flat – panel TV with media center for DVD, Free high speed Wi Fi, Free local and long distance calls, freshly brewed coffee in lobby 24 hours and always pet friendly. Attractions: Magic Waters ½ mile; Cherry Vale Mall, St Anthony Hospital and Greater Rockford Airport 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Rockford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.