“Stay Every Few Weeks” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Rockford
“Stay Every Few Weeks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stay here every few weeks and I always enjoy my stay. Nothing fancy, just a nice, clean room close to restaurants and a movie theater. I've never had an issue at the hotel and plan to keep staying there.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I made reservation with their 800 number. I requested the best rate. My mind told me to call the property. I'm grateful I did because they informed me of a rate much cheaper. The 800 never offered me the Thanksgiving rate or the currently special Holiday rate which was cheaper. I must say it was great service when their in house team member gave me the promo code for the better rate vs just transferring my call back to the 800 customer service call cue.

This was my returned visit because my past visit was extremely nice and impressive. On this visit there were a few concerns which were addressed by management. However the bigger concerns were staff on duty and no mgmt. on site. I was baffled because staff seems to have no empowerment to do what was needed to ensure guest satisfaction. So importantly upon speaking with management my concerns were heard and I’m hoping follow through will be move forward.

Staff like my previous visit was friendly and professional. This time I used the in house washer and dryer. The timer in washing/drying was long, free laundry detergent/ fabric softener was provided at the front desk upon request made it even better.

A for sure property to visit while in Rockford!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice! Hotel recently had total modern renovation. Indoor pool and exercising room both...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

Nice room. Reasonable pricing. Big bed. Plenty of outlets. Service was good. Could use a breakfast bar and complimentary coffee. Close proximity to our activities. Easy to get to. Quiet even with kids there.

• Stayed September 2014
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard Rockford, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Margan2862 - Greetings! Thank you for your recent review of Courtyard by Marriott, Rockford, IL! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let other travelers know of the great experience you had when staying at our hotel. We look forward to having you back again soon!
Hickory Hills, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

This hotel was AWESOME. It had the most comfortable bed ever. The staff were so nice. The food and drinks in the Bistro were awesome, too. I can't wait to stay here in the spring or summer. The front desk said the tulips are beautiful in May.

Room Tip: We were on the west side and the balcony was small with no chairs. I notice on the east side they s...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Dawn M - Thank you for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Rockford, IL. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you had a great stay with us and value the time you took to write an good review of your experience with us. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and will share your positive remarks with our team. We look forward to seeing you in May.
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2014

Check in and check out were quick and easy. The staff in the reception area were polite, upbeat, and helpful. My 1 king bed room was an average size. The bed and pillows were comfortable. My room was very clean. The hotel wifi was easy to get onto. The breakfast at the hotel is made-to-order and not complimentary, but the french toast I ordered was good.

The only area of the hotel that wasn't clean was the hallway near my room; the carpet was stained.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard Rockford, responded to this review, October 24, 2014
Dear ferrisbdf, Thank you for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Rockford, IL . We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you had a great stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities and especially our breakfast. Rest asured we took care of the stained carpet and sorry that you had to to experience this during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Rockford.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2014

This hotel looks very new and it is very comfortable. Good access from highway and a short way to Rockford City. Best room with good aircondition also open window.
We enjoyed our stay on a long trip at this site very well. The cleanliness was excellent.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side to court are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear DFDGerman, Thank you for your recent review of Courtyard by Marriott, Rockford, IL! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let other travelers know of the great experience you had when staying at our hotel. We look forward to having you back again soon!
Geneva, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2014 via mobile

It's no four seasons but that's not what your looking for. It's several steps above your basic hilton or holiday inn. Very clean, updated, comfortable. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful. We lost power the one morning for a bit but not their fault. The driver of the shuttle bus was very friendly and helpful as well. Didn't try the lobby cafe but looked good. For the price you can't beat it. I would have no problem recommending this place

• Stayed August 2014
Keith L, General Manager at Courtyard Rockford, responded to this review, October 3, 2014
Dear beardown80 - Thank you for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Rockford, IL. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you had a great stay with us and was able to utilize our shuttle service. I will share your positive remarks regarding the service you received from the front desk staff as well as our shuttle driver, with our team. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Rockford.

Been to Courtyard Rockford? Share your experiences!