Upon spending a weekend at this hotel I am totally convinced that this is one hotel to avoid at all costs. The rooms are in need of more updating and when you rent a king suite you expect there to be some ammenities such as a microwave and a refrigerator. You also expect to have the hospitality service from the hotel make sure that you are supplied daily with coffee and etc in your room... I used the one coffee packet in the room upon arrival and never did receive any more even tho I asked the staff for some. The hotel seemed totally unprepared for our convention even tho they have known for a year plus that we were going to be there. To pull needed staff from our event to work another event was totally uncalled for. More employees should have been called into work OR the management staff that had the weekend off should have been there to make sure that everyone was better served. Many who attended this convention were extremely put off by this weekend. The one bright spot in the weekend was Abby at the front desk on Thursday and the young men who when asked for ice or help were there and very pleasant and willing to help us all. Too bad the rest of the staff did not take some niceness lessons from them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether staying for business or pleasure the Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center is the perfect destination when visiting Rockford, Illinois. The Clock Tower boasts more amenities than any other lodging choice in the area and with our superior comfort, service, and convenience, the Clock Tower will be your choice for return visits for years to come.You'll discover vast amenities at the Clock Tower including spacious, well-appointed guest rooms, indoor and outdoor heated pools, complimentary high speed WiFi internet access, 24 hour fitness center, on property dining and room service, and much more. The Clock Tower is also home to CoCo Key, one of the largest indoor water parks in Illinois, with over 60,000 square feet all weather water park fun. Your family will also love the giant Key Quest Arcade with electronic gaming action and redemption prizes gallore. You'll also find delicious dining options on property including the Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery. The Tilted Kilt offers all the charm of a quaint Scottish pub and all the action and fun of raucous American sports bar with 32 HD TVs, 32 brews on tap and one-of-a-kind service guaranteed to put a smile on your face. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Clock Tower Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Clock Tower Hotel Rockford
- Best Western Clock Hotel
- Rockford Clock Tower Hotel
- Best Western Rockford