“Good Stay; Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Rockford
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   220 S. Lyford Road, Rockford, IL 61108   |
Ranked #16 of 24 hotels in Rockford
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good Stay; Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was in town for a business trip but needed a budget stay and was able to make a last minute reservation. The front desk rep, Nancy, was very helpful and pleasant (although a couple of disgruntled guests were distracting her). She took care of me and resolved their complaint efficiently. I was not looking for bells and whistles but a clean and effective room and this served the purpose. Nancy even allowed me to view the room before I decided to reserve it. It was a bit pricey from what I was use to but it worked out in the end.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thanks for giving Days Inn a review on your stay we appreciate it. We will let Nancy know about a job well done. Please come back anytime.

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was born and raised in Rockford. I want you to know the minute I called and spoke to Donita, she was great and helpful. She is the sweestest and so nice and friendly and her smile makes you smile. I had an issue in my room 125 and the heat did not work. She came to my room and moved me to Room 126. She was so pleasant to work with and everytime I called up front for anything..She was so sweet. I will see you on my next visit. Donita is a asset to this company and if she was in Florida. I would Hire her in a minute. Her customer services skills are out of this world. You go Girl.. Keep up the good work. And your Days in is very clean and neat and very friendly quest also. Any questions you call me

Stacy

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate it a lot. We always praise our clerk on a job well done. We apologize about your heating issue. Thankfully Donita was there to assist you. Please come back anytime!
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

my stay at this days inn was good.it was clean,quiet,and the breakfast was a huge excitement for the kids..they loved the waffles!! i was even pleased... it was just what we needed...thanks to monique who refferd us..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
We appreciate you giving Days Inn a review on your stay. We are happy to have to have you as our guests. Come back anytime we love to see you again!
Bear Lake
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stopped at this days inn last minute on our way to visit family in WIS.
Rooms were clean, Capreshia was awesome! she was more than helpful and just really PLEASANT..great value for the price. nothing fancy but a clean room .they even have a Breakfast that was nice. We would stay here again...

Room Tip: I would stay again.. plain simple clean room
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate your review. Please feel free to stay with us anytime you are in town. Our clerks are always praised for a job well done.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I was on my way to visit family, and I stopped in Rockford at the Days Inn. The hotel and my room was very clean. The front desk cler Capreshia was very delightful and helpful. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2013
Days Inn L, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Rockford, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thanks for staying at the Days Inn and making us your choice for your rooming needs. We are happy that Capreshia was delightful and helpful, we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My stay at the Days Inn was very plesant. Usually when I travel I try to prebook my room; however this time I did not but thanks to Capresha I had no problem getting a room on the spot. Capresha was very pleasant and very helpful. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed January 2013
Thanks for taking the time out and giving us your feedback. It is greatly appreciated!

Been to Days Inn Rockford? Share your experiences!