“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Rockton, Illinois
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This a a great place to meet your girlfriends for lunch or for a nice date with your husband. Nice decor and the food is tasty. Sometimes we have had to wait for our food but that has not happened often.

Visited August 2013

Oaxaca, Mexico
“Great night life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I went for drinks with friends. Great atmosphere. And although the sound level was there, I could converse with ease with my friends. The drinks were good and service was good.

Visited August 2013
Rockford, Illinois
“Highly recommended. Vegetarian options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I took my daughters out for a nice lunch. All our food was delicious. We had Hot Spinach and Artichoke fondue, Eggs Benedict, Chicken breast panini, beer battered fish, and Vegetarian Stir Fry. Everyone loved their meal.

Part of the reason I wanted to write the review is because they offer several vegetarian options, which is rare to find. My stir fry was so delicious! It comes with tofu (which I don't really like), but they were out of it so they offered to replace the tofu with chick peas. This made the dish even better in my book. It was delicious, filling, and pretty. A few other veggie choices include Asian Veggie Burger, Grilled Portabella and Blue Cheese Panini, Eggplant Parmesan, Homemade Tortilla chips with salsa, Hummus plate, salads, Fresh Vegetable spring rolls and there are a few more. The fondue appetizer, which is more like a dip, was also totally yummy, not one drop was left.

The atmosphere is pleasant. We did not use the bar. I know also that they have a nice meeting room with a large table and nice art on the wall. My daughter enjoyed her bridal shower in this room.

Definitely a great place to try.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rockford, Illinois
“CLASSY LOOKING PLACE INSIDE, BUT FOOD AND SERVICE WERE LACKING”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Some of our family went here for a birthday party. Although we had reservations ahead of time, when we arrived had to move around the tables because they were not set up for the 10 people in our party.

The drinks were reasonable along with the food. I think our food could have been more timely served and it was a good idea that we had ordered appetizers. We had quite a lengthy wait for our food, but it was actually good once it arrived. I was not impressed with the food or the wait staff.

The atmosphere is ideal for single people, dates, or small groups of people for drinks, but I would not necessarily recommend going here for dinner as there are better places in Rockford.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Go some place else”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Beyond horrible service.
Waited 10 minutes to even be acknowledge then sat. We were never greeted at our table. We were never offered drinks or food. Waited over 30 minutes & walked out.
Heard many people complaining on the wait for their food.
Go some place else.
The good reviews on this must be from management. Horrible horrible business.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere