“"its Vegas, Without the Flight"” 5 of 5 stars

You added Jumers Casino Hotel to your Saves list
Jumers Casino Hotel
777 Jumer Drive, Rock Island, IL 61201   |
Rockford, Illinois
“"its Vegas, Without the Flight"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Their marketing is right on. The property is fantastic and reminds me of Vegas. The hotel rooms are spacious, clean and decorated modern and upscale. Their restaurant and buffet have great selections and the food tastes great. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
We love to see that headline- "Vegas Without the Flight"! Thanks for the raving review of the property--we're so glad we were able to give you a little taste of Vegas in Rock Island, IL. If you weren't here on a weekend, make sure you check out a Fri/Sat night as we have real-life showgirls walking the casino floor. Now that's Vegas! We hope to see you again soon. Thanks!

145 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Bettendorf, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This company had a skeleton crew which was understandable because it was bad weather but I wanted to sign up for a new players card account and not a single person in the casino could sign me up for one. I was offered free food but they closed the buffet and their cafe at 3pm and the line for their deli was long because they only had one person making the food and working the register. This whole experience seemed a bit unbelievable. It looked like a nice casino but I can't really recommend coming here on this experience.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for visiting the property and for taking time to write a review. I sincerely apologize we were not able to accomodate you properly and meet your expectation, as you noted, due to the service levels we had scheduled during the recent snow storm. This is not our typical structure nor indicative of the service we strive to provide each guest and for that, we apologize. I hope you are able to return to get the full experience which our guests have come to expect here at Jumer's.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We went to Jumers for a quick three day, two night vacation in early December, mid-week. It was great. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean but only has a shower. Also, there is a milky glass wall between the shower and bedroom. Very odd and strange design. At night we like to leave a light on in the bathroom. Not possible here because of the glass wall. Every staff person we encountered was VERY helpful and polite, from the front desk to the maintanance staff. We ate at the coffee shop for breakfast and lunch. Food was good but nothing outstanding. For dinner we ate at the steak house. It was very good and excellent service. Price was not too high either, (we didn't have any alcoholic beverages which helped keep the cost down). Overall, this was a fun, quick vacation and we will return soon.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit to Jumer's and for taking the time to complete a review. I'm glad to hear you had a fun get-away for a few days. Thanks for the info regarding the lights in the bathroom. We are looking at options for a night light so this won't be an issue in the future. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Don't forget to get a player's card at our IMAGE Club to see if you qualify for comps and discounts on future stays. Thanks again!
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions. We usually stay for fun times but we have needed to stay at the hotel with little notice for relatives hospitalizations/funerals, etc. Jumer's goes out of their way to meet your needs specifically when you inform them of personal issues you may be having. We have found them to be extraordinary when it comes to helping us, friends or family when a room is needed quickly and at a favorable rate.
The beds are very comfortable and we just love the pillows. Bedding is fresh, well cared for and always clean. I always mean to ask the front desk people if we can purchase a couple of the pillows but I always forget to do it! We love large and firm pillows and Jumer's pillows fit that bill!
The rooms are so large, extremely clean and modern. The bathrooms are beautiful, large and very clean. Wished that every hotel that we stay in had such inviting bathrooms/shower area.
Sometimes I have to work while we are there and the desk area with the ergonomically correct chair is the BEST! Wifi works great too.
The pool area is also very nice. This is a very safe casino/hotel. Parking is excellent and they offer both covered and non-covered parking options........oh valet is also offered. This review is supposed to be about the hotel room itself but I must say that the casino is great and the buffet is also quite good for buffet food.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, have not noticed any difference being on one side of the floor or the ot...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Thanks for your recent visit and raving review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed everything from the pillows to the buffet! We are continuing to upgrade our facility and offerings as we recently installed a chocolate fountain and gelato in our buffet and are installing refrigerators into all of our rooms on Monday, 12/16! I hope you get a chance to enjoy these amenities on your next visit as we look forward to seeing you again! Thanks!
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Out of the 3 casinos in the Quad Cities, Jumer's Casino & Hotel has stepped it up since they created this casino 5 years ago. This is the largest casino of the 3 and definitely the busiest. Has a good selection of restaurants to choose from, a good sized hotel attached (though I haven't seen the rooms), a good selection of tables games and a HUGE selection of slot machines with a big high roller area. A nice central bar for sports-style action. I would definitely recommend visiting this one if you are in the area. Has a huge self parking lot outside, valet, covered parking structure, and spots large enough for semis. Casino does have some self-serve beverage stations if you are looking for a soda or coffee real quick (though I am assuming it was implemented due to cheap locals not wanting to tip a cocktail server for a soda).

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for visiting our property and for taking the time to write a review. I see you are from Las Vegas so I hope you felt at home with our tagline- "Vegas Without the Flight"! Thank you for your kind review and I'm glad you had a pleasant time. I hope you are able to take advantage of our hotel rooms on your next stay so you can get the full experience. Thanks again!
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The room looked very nice, BUT, who was the genius that put the thermostat 12 inches from the heater output. I had to set the temp at 80 degrees just to make the room feel like it was 60 something. Our second night at a Hampton Inn had their thermostat across the room which was very easy to regulate the temperature. I too could not get a good nights sleep with the "brick" softness of the pillows.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and for your candid comments. I apologize the regulation of the temperature was inconvenient and caused an uncomfortable stay. I understand how having to adjust the temperature multiple times until you find the desired setting can be frustrating. We did replace all of our pillows in the hotel in 2013 but will evaluate the firmness to see if a softer version should also be offered. Thanks again!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Returning from a business trip through Iowa, I needed to find a place to stay at short notice. I tried all of the chains in the area, but found them to be sold out. I decided to stay at Jumers, even though it was outside of my norm - I rarely stay at properties other than major chains. I was really surprised at how nice this hotel is. The room was extremely nice and featured modern appointments. The room was spacious, clean, and had what I needed for a good nights rest. The bathroom was well laid out and again, very modern. The entire property was clean and well laid out for that matter. There are various food options as this is a casino hotel, and they are all relatively affordable. There is a steakhouse that is more upscale and the prices reflect as much, but again, there are choices. Overall, the value at Jumers is quite good. If in the area again, I will not hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: Try to stay away from the highway side.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for your recent trip to Jumer's. I'm glad we were able to provide a nice environment for a relaxing stay for you. I hope you are able to either stop again for business or even get a little R&R for a weekend getaway! Thanks again for taking the time to review the property and we hope to see you again, soon!

Been to Jumers Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!