“Best Gluten Free Meal You Will Ever Have!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Massachusetts
“Best Gluten Free Meal You Will Ever Have!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I were at O'Hare Airport and it is difficult to find any gluten free meals there. I looked on my gluten free app and found this restaurant. It was about 15 minutes away from the airport but believe you me it is well worth it. My husband had regular pasta and I was given the option of a whole menu (unheard of) and I couldn't believe my eyes. I had garlic bread, fried calamari, raviolis (yes I said raviolis) and lastly a delicious cannoli! The owner came out and spoke to us and told us that he has 3 children that have celiac and that he has a special kitchen just for gluten free. Both meals were amazing and we were stuffed. The meal only came to $60 (no drinks) with the tip. I will be sure to go back here if we are in the neighborhood again.

• Visited July 2014

River Grove, Illinois
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Awesome food and awesome service! Beautiful patio out back. Gets really busy on weekends so be prepared. Good food draws a crowd! Love the deep dish pizza. Amazing fish as well!

• Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delightfully gluten-free Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

When you have one who suffers from Celiacs, they always feel like they miss out when dining.....not at Da Luciano's. Their 2-page GF menu of appetizers, bread, pasta, pizza and dessert was hard to choose from. We had fried calamari, Pasta Boscaiola with sausage in a delicious creamy light red sauce, and pizza ...all gluten-free and the non-celiac diner loved it too. Too full for dessert but took some home. No one missed out.

Call ahead to get a table in this family/neighborhood restaurant and be patient...service takes time. Would suggest all servers, even if they don't have Celiacs, should be able to heartily recommend from their GF menu. Thanks for the delightful dinner.

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“We always come back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We make the Pittsburgh to Chicago drive every couple months and always make sure to enjoy a dinner here. They never disappoint. The gluten free menu is so extensive you double and triple check to make sure it is, in fact, the gluten free menu.

Save room for the gluten free cannoli, and get a second one to go!

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“awesome family run Italian place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Truly delicious Italian food!! It's so good that there is frequently a line of people waiting for a table even after they've expanded the place. Friendly owners always greet you and make you feel comfortable.

• Visited April 2013