“Best Super 8; Great Rooms, Location, and Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Richmond

You added Super 8 Richmond to your Saves list
Super 8 Richmond
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11200 N. Route 12,, Richmond, IL 60071 (Formerly Save Inn)   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% - Call Us
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Richmond
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Super 8; Great Rooms, Location, and Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've been to this location on 4 occasions, 10 nights total. This is by far the best Super 8 I've been to; I've been to three other locations.

The rooms are such a great deal for the price. Everything in the rooms looks to be updated recently; they are very clean. I feel at home while I'm here; most rooms feature a mini fridge with freezer drawer, a work desk, and stylish yet relaxing interior. Nearby trees add for a relaxing environment.

This location is within a 15 minute drive to downtown Lake Geneva via Route 12. Perfect for a weekend getaway at an excellent price.

This location is family owned and operated. The staff is very friendly, relatable, and caring. My completely satisfied experiences keep me coming back to this location time and again, as I have yet to be disappointed. Great rooms, location, and price.

Room Tip: Rooms in back half of building are quietest, as this location is on Route 12; great for ease of trav...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
ILLINOIS -USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I wasn't expecting a lot since I did not pay much for this room. But i think it was a nice stay. It's right off the Rte 12 exit which is great. we were actually visiting Lake Geneva, but didn't want to spent money on over priced hotels for a quick weekend get away. So we drove 10 mins down the road and stayed here. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. My mother is handicap and we can't lug our luggage up the stairs. They were very nice and gave us no problems getting a first floor room. The room is a good size. The beds a very firm. So that could be an issue for a lot of people. The rooms had cable and they offer free breakfast. I didn't make it to breakfast to comment on that. The only downfall they claim to be a no smoking motel. However you can smell smoke. In the hall and in my room. I would stay here again for the price. You are not getting frills and thrills if you just want a nice clean room and friendly staff on a budget this would be for you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Richmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Richmond

Address: 11200 N. Route 12,, Richmond, IL 60071 (Formerly Save Inn)
Location: United States > Illinois > Richmond
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Richmond
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Richmond 2*
Super 8 of Richmond, IL is a comfortable, economical hotel serving visitors to Lake Geneva, the Chain of Lakes and other destinations in McHenry County IL, Lake County IL, and Kenosha County, WI. Formerly the Geneva Lakes Area Days Inn, the Save Inn Hotel continues to operate under the same management its guests have enjoyed for over 9 years. Save Inn is located in the heart of the Lake Geneva /Chain of Lakes Region. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Richmond, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.