“Eat Hardy” 4 of 5 stars

charleston,illinois
24 attraction reviews
“Eat Hardy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

Just a fun place to go and see reindeer, and eat really good food.

Fulton
8 attraction reviews
“Kids love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Pretty cool, especially for children. Nice gift shop and cafe. There's a train that runs around the gift shop at balcony level. My grandson was fascinated.

Visited December 2011
Champaign, Illinois
“Good times for all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

My husbands work had a company trip to the Reindeer Ranch.

We had an amazingly fun time doing the corn maze. I have never done one quite like it! We got all 8 punches in 45 min!!

We did the shooting gallery and went on a short tractor ride of the grounds which was ok. I wished we would have went on the reindeer ride but I think it was too late for them.

Lastly dinner there was good. The company arranged for them to have a vegetarian option because many people are vegetarian but I'm not sure if they typically have a vegetarian option, others said the BBQ pork was good

Visited September 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Family Run Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Everyone at the "Ranch" was extremely kind. The tour was very informative and fun. We all loved "kissing" the reindeer especially my 12 year old son. Definitely a once in a life time event! The shop and other facilities are beautifully constructed and maintained.

Visited August 2011
Decatur, Illinois, USA
“Mad Father!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

One of the worst places around. They made my 5 year old daughter cry.
After booking a trip to the farm, which we are about 1 1/2 away we made it to the farm. After checking the website to find out what time they closed and making a phone call to see what time they closed. Which turned out to be 7pm.
We got to the farm at right at 5:00pm, we went into the main store to look around and then buy the tickets for the tour. Well we ask the woman at the table if we can buy tickets here, she tells us "NO" there are no more tours, it's to dark and the Reindeers are cold. They stop the tours at 4:00pm, but wait when we pulled up at 5:00, a man yelled out saying the "next reindeer tour starts in 2min. We did want to rush, so that's why we said we will just wait. The tours go in 30min anyways. Well the woman tells us no we can't do it and the look on my daughters face when I had to tell her she can't see them. REALLY!! Oh by the way the woman at the table that said no to my daughter.... WAS THE OWNER! IT SUCKS, DON"T TAKE YOUR KIDS..