“Soda froze and blew fridge door open!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of The Quarters Inn & Suites

The Quarters Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rantoul
The Quarters Inn & Suites
200 Linden Avenue, Rantoul, IL 61866 (Formerly "Fanmarker Inn")   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Rantoul B&B and Inns
Ofallon
“Soda froze and blew fridge door open!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The room was nice however the court yard had a lot of trash scattered around. We had issues with our fridge that never received attention which resulted in a few of our soda freezing and exploding inside the fridge. One actually blew the door open. We also did not have maid service while we were there and had to get our own fresh towels from the front office. I wasn't expecting a refund for any part of our stay however I was expecting some form of partial credit. All we got was "I'm sorry for your trouble" Anyway, it is very unlikely that we will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Odin, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Saw many negative reviews and had to put my opinion in. We stay here quite often, 6-8 times a year. While it may be a touch outdated, and not sparking clean. I have never had an issue with the motel. Worst thing ive seen is a couple of cobwebs behind the night stand. Bathrooms are clean, Beds are clean, and I feel safe and secure in the rooms. All employees are friendly and accomidating for being short staffed. If your looking for a decent budget place that is clean, this is the best place in Rantoul.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are filthy. Mold is everywhere. Not only mold but you are also greeted by roaches and other creepy crawlers in my bed. Would rather sleep on a bench outside than stay in this bug infested hotel. Waste of money and time. It doesn't make sense to stay here if the expierence leaves you scared. Stay away...

• Stayed March 2013
Bartlett, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

First of all there is a mold/mildew problem. I called my wife on the phone and she asked if I had a cold. I said it was the mold. I think the health department should look into this.
Second, the desk clerk charged me more than my written confirmation. He told me whoever took the reservation did it wrong. He can't adjust it in the computer and the manager would have to issue a credit but he would charge me the higher rate.
This is not a people friendly hotel. You cannot meet with others in the hotel breakfast room at night you might disturb the desk clerk who is on his laptop.
This is the second time this has happened. I tried giving this place another chance but to no avail. I will NOT stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at Quarters Inn many times and I have never written a review. After reading some of the negative reviews, I thought it was time to write one. Like I said we have stayed many times at Quarters Inn. Our last stay was in March 2013. The staff is very friendly and they go out of their way to help you with whatever you need. The Continental Breakfast has a variety of things to eat. There is something to please everyone from cereal, muffins, fruit and danish. In reference to someone seeing bugs in their room, we stayed for 7 days this time and not once did I see a bug of any kind in our room or any of the other times we stayed there. The first couple times we took our grandaughter swimming and she loved it. This time we did not have time to swim. Could the rooms use a little updating? Of course, but everything is clean and comfortable. We would definately stay there again and again. Thanks Quarters Inn for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Homer Glen, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Would not stay here if it was for free!! Worst experience ever at a hotel and I travel everywhere. Rooms were very dirty found roaches on floor but the worst part was waking up to crunching noises and turning on light to find bed and dresser covered with ANTS!!! Ugh and when complained about this owner tells me to never come back as if I would!!!! My advise would be never stay there!!! Not even worth rating

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!