“luster of complete makeover” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   224 North 36th Street, Quincy, IL 62301   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Quincy
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“luster of complete makeover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Actual maintenance requests in room desks "Help us keep it looking nice." Non-smoking building. Detailing goes on and on. Plaster and paint new and perfect. Really, the best value for the money. Interested responsive staff. Elevator. Three stories. Full parking lot tonite. Someone is in the hospitality business for the long haul by making a lovely spot to lay down and sleep.

Room Tip: 24 hour breakfast menu 150 yards from front door on foot with no road to cross and good pavement. W...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
manager42006, General Manager at Quincy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
My staff and I would like to "THANK YOU!" for choosing our Quincy Inn & Suites.

It's always nice to hear feedback from our guest. We read each and every review and comments that our guests send to us. We utilize all feedback so we may continually improve the quality of our hotel. Employing friendly, well trained people is a vital part of what makes Quincy Inn & Suites a nice place to stay. We are working on improving the guest rooms furnishings and will use your feedback to consider what needs improved. We are pleased to know your stay was a GREAT one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Lee Tournear

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I recently stayed here for one night on business. My check-in was a snap and my requests were honored quickly. For being a former Super 8, I was impressed with the cleanliness, customer service, and comfort. The price was so reasonable and the location is close to restaurants and a new Hy-Vee store. Although the television was older, the decor a bit outdated, and the refrigerator didn't seem to retain a cold termperature, you cannot beat the price for clean rooms, comfort, and staff courtesy. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
manager42006, Manager at Quincy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Quincy Inn & Suites hotel.

Again, thank you for your feedback offered through Tripadvisor.com and if I can be of assistance to you, don’t hesitate to contact me directly at 217-228-8808.

Minnesota, US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stayed at the Qunicy Inn and Suites for three weeks in Feb and March of 2013. I called them over the phone and they gave me a weekly rate of $240. I was a bit nervous that such a low price would mean horrible rooms. Boy was I wrong!
My check in was smooth and took a few short minutes. The front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. Through out the 3 weeks I stayed they were always friendly and kind. I found the common area (Hallways, stairs, lobby and breakfast area) to be sparkling clean, the outside was also clean and well taken care of.
My room was a bit "older" as far as decor and overall look, but was very clean, the bathroom practically sparkled and the rest of the room was the same way. Throughout the stay housekeeping did an amazing job.
The hotel was also in a great location, with walking distance of many places to eat and a great grocery store/deli. It was quite at night and the bedding always meant a good nights sleep.
My only complaints through out the whole trip would be the parking lot was a bit small for the amount of rooms and on a few busy nights it was a bit of a squeeze. The TV in my room was bit outdated and small but not a huge problem.
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for clean rooms at a great price. If your looking for a brand new place with the latest decor and a bit on the fancy side it may not be your cup of tea.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a fridge/freezer and microwave so if you are looking for one make sure to request...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out to visit Tripadvisor.com and give us your feedback regarding your stay at our Quincy Inn & Suites. We always strive for excellence in every aspect of our business. The feedback we receive from our guests helps us to continually improve the quality of our offerings.
We have read your comments and were pleased to hear that your stay was very comfortable. Everyone loves to have a great experience after a long day of traveling.
If I can be of assistance to you, don’t hesitate to contact me directly at 217-228-8808.

Sincerely
GENERAL MANAGER
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been staying at this motel since it was a Super 8. The place is very clean and comfortable. The staff is excellent. Very efficient and friendly. Theresa is a gem. She knows what you need as soon as you get here. I would reccommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
manager42006, Manager at Quincy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
We would like to thank you for visiting Tripadvisor and giving us your feedback.

We have read your review and are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us
You gave us a great review in every category—thank you for your kind appraisal of our services.

Thanks again,

Jerseyville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable. You will feel rested after a night stay or more here. I recommend this hotel for anyone needing a place yo stay. Very good and reasonable prices.

Room Tip: Smoking and non smoking option.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
New Berlin, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Good price, friendly staff, clean, close to gas and grocery. It is nice to have a room with a fridge. We have stayed here 5 years for the Tindusters Color Run. It is a nice to visit with people we have met over the years.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Saint Charles, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We have been staying at the Quincy Inn & Suites for any Many years and they keep getting better every year. Bree and Lea Ann are like family to my group that stay there. They go out of their way to make us comortable and do everything to make us feel like one of the family. Clean and friendly with good snacks. My husband always brings cookies to the girls for a treat for them for working so hard for us. We love this place.....Would not want to stay any where else, good shopping and great restaurants near by...Love ya

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
manager42006, Manager at Quincy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thanks Betty!!
We love you guys too!
Thanks For your review and we will be waiting to see all of you next year
Thanks!!!
Lee and Staff

Been to Quincy Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!