“I found Microtel perfect! really. I was impressed with the beautiful linens and decor.The cleanliness and the breakfa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   200 S. 3rd St, Quincy, IL 62301   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Quincy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
River Falls, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I called this hotel late afternoon to check on rooms, as I was traveling cross country. The person answering the phone stated that I didn't need a reservation because they had a lot of rooms. I insisted on getting a reservation, thank goodness I did. When I arrived they had sold out with a bus full of tourists. The hotel was clean. I requested a room on an upper floor and was given the first room next to the lobby and the breakfast area. The lobby was full of screaming kids until 10 pm then it got quiet. Unfortunately, the lobby became full of drunk adults. I tried to call the desk from 11:00 to 11:30 to ask them for assistance - but repeatedly got a busy signal. I got dressed and walked out to the desk and had to ask them to have the group stop screaming. After several more calls to the desk - it finally got quiet at 1215am. The rooms were so loud I could hear the room above me use the toilet. Staff was more interested in gossiping then helping the guests.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Nicollet, Minnesota, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We needed a room at 9:00 at night in Quincy. We thought the Microtel would be expensive but felt the less expensive options were not good ones. (Thank you, fellow reviewers for helping us choose.) We came into the lobby and into a great smiling hostess. She gave us the AAA discount and the room key. It was an updated modern look with a very comfortable bed. Overall, this was a excellent stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Someone booked this hotel for me because of an event I was scheduled to speak at. We also booked an extra day through Priceline bidding because my wife and I wanted to see some of the historic sites in Hannibal. My wife and I pretty much never stay in accommodations below 2.5, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Incredibly surprised by the value level of this hotel. I have stayed in 3 and 4 star accommodations that have nothing on this hotel. Only complaint would have been the size of the room we were in.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy

Address: 200 S. 3rd St, Quincy, IL 62301
Location: United States > Illinois > Quincy
#3 Business Hotel in Quincy
#4 Family Hotel in Quincy
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites
Travelodge Quincy
Quincy Travel Lodge
Quincy Travelodge

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.