“Wedding Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy

You added Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy to your Saves list
Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   110 North 54th St, Quincy, IL 62305 (Formerly Country Comfort Inn & Suites Quincy)   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Quincy
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fenton, Missouri
“Wedding Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Great Hotel! Beautiful, Clean and the staff was helpful and courteous!

Room Tip: The suites are amazing however the regular rooms are huge compared to other hotels.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Aurora, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights ago. It was our first trip to Quincy and we had read reviews on tripadvisor that ranked this hotel very high. In short, I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and I really wish they had more of these in the cities that I frequent on vacation. The hotel itself was beautiful. It provides breakfast options such as cinnamon rolls, cereals,yogurt, coffee,tea,etc. The room was beautiful and clean, and the staff was absolutely pleasant with every encounter. They allowed us a late check-out when we asked, which was an extreme help to us! My only concern was the bed was a little harder than I like, but then again I find this to be the case at many hotels I stay at and realize it is merely a matter of personal preference.

Please note on my review I couldn't put N/A for restaurant or room service, so I ranked them highly although I didn't use either service during my stay

Do not hesitate to book a room at the Town and Country as you will not be disappointed by the price or the accomodations.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We have been on the road, in hotels, for the last 6/8 weekends for sporting events. This hotel was by far the nicest hotel we have stayed in. The hotel itself was very clean. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms are absolutely HUGE!! The double queen room was larger than most suites we have stayed in. I have three children and there was room for everyone to have their own space in our giant room. Breakfast had quite a large selection of food, which was great for my kids. If we travel to Quincy again, this is definitely the hotel we will be staying at!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was really impressed with how clean the hotel and room was. Also, everyone was extremely friendly. The room was spotless and very large, There were two flat screen TV's one in the bedroom and one in the living area. We had a great wi-fi signal, but there was a wired connection as well which is rare and wonderful. There was even room to move in the bathroom! The pool and hot tub area were very clean the temp was really nice. The only downside was the walls were a little thin. but so worth it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

What can I say? This hotel is like staying on Lakeshore Dirve in Chicago except the rooms are bigger cleaner, and cheaper. This is definately Quincy's Best Kept Secret. Do yourself a favor and stay here next time you are in town and you won't be disappointed. I know my family will be staying here the next time we visit town. A totaslly awesome place with an great staff to boot!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Minneapolis MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were on our way back from Branson and stopped here to spend the night. It was the nicest place we had stayed in the whole trip and was only about $10 more a night. Beautiful place with great rooms and breakfast. Great staff too.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Quincy, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have stayed here several times, and it is my go-to hotel for visitors in Quincy. Although it officially qualifies as 2.5 stars, it has the look and feel of a much nicer hotel. Wonderful old-world charm with really beautiful furniture, and wonderful rooms. It is even less expensive than the equivalent level chain hotels in town, and they take wonderful care of you.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy? Share your experiences!