“Springbrook is my first choice but this is a good course” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 attractions in Plainfield
Type: Golf Courses
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: An 18-hole links-style course with rolling hills, native prairie grass and an ever-present breeze that tests golfers at all levels. Also includes a natural turf driving range, teaching tee, two practice putting greens, golf lessons for kids and adults, and a clubhouse with food service and a golf shop.
Georgetown, Texas
14 attraction reviews
“Springbrook is my first choice but this is a good course”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Nice course. Quality staff. Pace policy makes sure play isn't too slow.

Naperville, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“A nice course”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

I always enjoy this public course - it has been in good shape and better than your average municipal course. There are other nearby courses that have more interesting holes, but for a casual round, it is a nice course. Between average and very good.

Naperville, Illinois
“golf outing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

I played there with my best man before my wedding from New Jersey had great time!! we both thought the people were pretty nice especially Steve coming from New Jersey!!I this was in Aug!! called 3 weeks later for a reservation next week Terry or the manager of the proshop was very rude to me gave my name for tee time and demanded a credit card to hold the tee time!!when i played with Steve they never asked!! this is not a big deal but his attitude about was bad and he was rude!! he then basically called me a liar!! saying i never played there!!told me not to tell him how to do his job! i was very nice and calm with him but i could of lost it and i could of took this farther but Naperbrook and himself are not worth it!!i I made a tee time 10 min after that incident with his poor customer service skills at another course they were very nice and even appolgized for what happen to me!! i will never reccommend Naperbrook to know one and i know about 25 people that play on a regular basis!! there are so many more nice courses around and they lost my buisiness!!!stay away don't play here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!