“Sunday Brunch” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Ottawa, Illinois
“Sunday Brunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I came here for brunch with my parents and brothers family. I was disappointed with the menu options because I'm a healthy eating vegetarian and the only option for me was a side salad (which was called a garden salad but only had cucumbers on it). There were a couple of other vegetarian options in the menu: grilled cheese and pancakes. Everyone else enjoyed their meals (eggs and crab benedict, chorizo breakfast burrito, and omelette) as well as their Bloody Mary's. The service was good, although it was a bit crowded and we were seated later than our reservations. Overall, I was not satisfied with my experience as I had to go home and eat because I was still hungry after my side salad entree.

Peru, Illinois, United States
“Very pleasant dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Menu choices are a wide range of all entrees-specials are always exceptionally tasty-wait staff and bartenders are always very helpful and eager to please-very laid back and enjoyable!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“wonderful martini bar with wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our first experience at Brandy's. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. The salads were more than just a bowl of lettuce, my scallops were cooked to perfection and my husband had the chicken oscar.and he loved it. The portions were just right. Reservations are required.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Illinois City, Illinois
“Delicious quality food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed Brandy's for our anniversary. It was our first time there. The chicken oscar was fabulous as well as the blue crab claw appetizer. The brandy Alexander was an excellent finish. The cost of the meal was reasonable as it is definitely a quality meal. The killer was the cost of the drinks. I'd go back without hesitation for a meal or a drink, but probably not in the same night as we splurged for our anniversary. Definitely make a reservation. It is a cozy environment.

Visited December 2013
“Family Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Excellent brunch the best ever and the most amazing bloody Mary's!!! A great way to start your Sunday.