One of the older properties from Courtyard that has been upgraded. The rooms have been nicely upgraded and are very clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful and were aiming to please.
Just a few notes:
1. The hotel is hard to find via GPS and they need to send an email to you before to find it. Weird thing. Easiest way there is to mall, drive around the mall road until you see signs to hotels.
Kind of tucked away, a little "creepy" is the only way to define it. On the plus side, you're literally right off mall parking lot and there are plenty of eating and shopping options.
2. Just as I was falling asleep, my fire alarm started beeping at 10:30 at night. Battery was dying. Had to call and wait for staff, and they were quick. They were very apologetic and promised me so extra points. Again, trying to be helpful
I don't know if I'd stay here again as if I have to meet up with clients or customers, giving directions to this place a bit difficult
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Peoria, IL is located off of I-74 and only minutes from Caterpillar headquarters, Peoria Civic Center and Bradley University.The Courtyard Peoria is also within walking distance of the Northwoods Mall. The hotel offers all the modern amenities including free Wi-Fi, fitness facility, indoor pool, business center and also has breakfast and dining options at The Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Peoria Hotel Peoria
- Peoria Marriott
- Peoria Courtyard