“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Peoria

You added Quality Inn & Suites Peoria to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Peoria
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4112 North Brandywine, Peoria, IL 61614 (Formerly Jameson Inn & Suites Peoria)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

Spent a lot of time in the pool area, which was great. Both pool and hot tub were very clean, as was the entire pool area. Well stocked with towels. Chuck Granter was very helpful with anything that we needed.

Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

I stayed in hotel 4 months as I relocated for business and found the Jameson to be of great value. The staff were very professional and friendly translate helpful. The manager Barbara, front desk Vicky, maintenance Chuck and Breion were all most helpful. Thanks to them for all they did to make my long stay very enjoyable.
Dan Bates

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

I reserved a suite to have a birthday party for my daughter. They knew I had kids and would want to use the pool- so they put me in a suite right next to the pool area- which was awesome!!! We needed extra pillows and blankets and we had those right away. The room was very clean and had alot of room - we were able to hook up a dvd player and a game system. This was perfect for our little birthday party.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Bolingbrook, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

Arrived (3:30pm-ish Fri 28Jan11) to check in. Lady behind the desk said OK you have a non-smoking 2 queen sized bed room. I explained I had reserved a king. She said well we had to change it as some other customer decided to stay another night. What? One other customer in a large hotel forced my reservation to be changed to a different layout. Yes, sorry was the answer. "Do you still want to stay?" I said "Yes, this time but will consider other hotels next time".

A person behind me with 2 small kids and a wife said well we will swap rooms as they had a KING. I said OK. She swapped us...but failed to mention something.

We got to our room and it smelled funny. We settle in for a few minutes. My wife said is this a smoking room. I said I don't know but can't imagine they'd give me one without being clear.

I tried internet access but was prompted with a login screen. I called the front desk. They said you you need to click the "new user" button as there is no login. OK. "Oh say, is this a smoking room?" "No, it is not". OK I said, thanks.

After unpacking we found an ashtray in the drawer. Later we found in other rooms walking down the hallway that all rooms that were non-smoking had signs on the outside of the room indicating they were non-smoking. Later when we came back we notices our room did not have this sign. So I was DIRECTLY LIED to after the room mixed to boot.

Very disappointed with this stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Burlington, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

My wife & I arrived here to a friendly young lady at the front desk, who assisted us with directions for eating and a walgreen location. This particular inn has recently been remodeled, and WOW...looks nice. Room was very omfortable and quiet. This is the 2nd time we have stayed at a Jameson Inn, and we are impressed!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

I really liked everything about the stay..room was good and the shuttle service was good too...the staff were friendly..the shuttle guy chuck was good and provided nice info about the peoria..love to be here again if i come to peoria

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

Whenever we have occasion to travel to Peoria we always make it a point to stay at the Jameson Inn. This is not just a great place to stay but they have a desk clerk there by the name of Celeste that will make your stay one of the greatest experiences you will ever have while traveling! She is extremely knolwledgable about the area and can tell you all the things you dont want to miss while visiting there.
The hotel itself is also wonderful with great rooms with everything in them you could ever need,very clean and fresh and loaded with amenities! So if your headed to the area my advice would be to call ahead and reserve one of there great rooms and if you are luckly to encounter Celeste I can guarantee you your stay will be greatn she is the most helpful desk clerk it has ever been my pleasure to meet!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Peoria? Share your experiences!