“VERY nice, clean, affordable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Peoria

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn & Suites Peoria to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Peoria
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4112 North Brandywine, Peoria, IL 61614 (Formerly Jameson Inn & Suites Peoria)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 22 hotels in Peoria
Iowa City
“VERY nice, clean, affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The hotel is very attractive. But more important are the comfortable beds, very clean rooms, quiet location, very good breakfast, helpful staff and an affordable price. We were very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Hope to see you again soon!

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed this week and have stayed here many times before. I usually stay here when in the Peoria area unless there booked. Being that this is the nicest chain hotel on this side of town they get booked often. So Book early. Staff is always friendly and rooms are clean and beds are comfortable!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback!

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

We hope to see you again in the future!
Peoria, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stay at lots of hotels in Peoria. I don't usually write reiews. Stayed here because I wanted to upgrade my self. I paid close to 130 for my room. As you walk in its nice. My check in took quite some time. Got to my room the beds were nice. In first site it looks clean. I moved my bed to looks around to make sure it's clean. It's never been vaccumed behind or under the bed. Very disgusting found hair, ants, and bottle caps and a condom wrapper. So I called them about the ants. They couldn't do much but spray down the room. Next morning after sleeping with a loud heater that woke me up every couple of hours, I went down asked for a toothbrush and toothpaste. All choice hotels have given me this for free. This hotel said they offer it for sale??? Then now to the breakfast, I left the sleep inn in Peoria cause the breakfast sucks. But this place was just as bad. For more than double the price. Only good thing was the 40 inch tv. Even that they didnt even offer MTV, or msnbc. Overall I was not happy. Should stay at a Marriott or back to somewhere cheaper. Not worth it.

• Stayed May 2013
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Peoria.
Madison, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Recently stayed here for 1 night. My experience was pretty average. Check-in was slow despite prebooking. The room was clean and with decent amenities. Public areas are about what you'd expect for this chain. Didn't have the continental breakfast but it looked nice. Bed was comfortable. The mini-fridge was noisy. My biggest issue was that when we walked into the room (314), there was a distinct chemical odor. Opened the window and ran the fan. Helped a little but still smelled each time we entered the room. When checking out, I mentioned this discretely to the desk person. The only response I got was a puzzled look along with "Oh". It's not like I was looking to be comped the room but I did expect at least a "Thanks for bringing this to our attention" or "We'll look into it".

Room Tip: Stayed in room 314. Might want to avoid it for the reasons stated in the review.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a better experience.

Walnut Creek, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I are driving across country and needed a place to stay when it was late and raining very hard. We choose Quality Inn an were very happy with the stay. Clean room, fridge and microwave included. Comfy bed and breakfast, overall very good stay.

• Stayed April 2013
Decatur, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in town for a half marathon and Pricelined a room and got the Quality Inn. The room was clean and very well equipped. It had a coffee maker and a small fridge to use. The bed seemed pretty comfortable. The heater was a little noisey when it kicked on and off would be my only complaint. The price was right!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Peru, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had a great stay for two different nights within a week. My husband was a patient at St. Francis Hospital and this hotel gives a discounted rate to families of patients who are in the hospital. They were very compassionate about this. (I had called another hotel - AmericaInn in Peoria who did not honor their patient family discount rate - saying it expired - and were extremely rude! Shame on them!) It was quiet both nights that I stayed there ( one was later in the week when I brought my 2 sons who were then able to visit their father when he got out of ICU). The pool was warm and the hot tub was big and relaxing. Free continental breakfast had big waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc. Great stay and great people!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Peoria? Share your experiences!