“Great place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

You added Econo Lodge Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4244 Brandywine Drive, Peoria, IL 61614 (Formerly Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
West Chicago, Illinois
“Great place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed for one weeks on business. Their staff is the best so far. Her name was Daphne and she was a ray of sun shine. She went out of here way to make sure that we were well taken care of. Next time I am in town I will stay there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2014

I would love to start off by saying that I had a pleasant stay here! I was a little hesitant about this place from some of the reviews I saw on the internet, but i don't know what people were thinking when they wrote such bad reviews! I clearly enjoyed my stay here! The lobby/hotel was very clean and had everything we needed.The front desk staff were very nice, prompt, and helpful, the breakfast was good and free wi-fi was a plus. For the price and location, it is very good. I was very pleased with our stay here. The woman who checked us in was friendly and helpful. Even my room was clean and up to date. Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay and definitely recommend it to all the travelers/ visitors!!!! Would I stay here again?!?! YES!!!! :)

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

So, I wasnt sure if I wanted to stay here after looking on tripadvsior. But I got a king room 3rd floor for 65 dollars. The room it self was very clean and had things i need, TV, bed, fridge, mircowave. I got a lot more in this room then at RRI, or baymont. I stay in Peoria every monday to thursday. This hotel the carpet and bed was better than any other I have stay in Peoria. The tv is a 32" tv but for some reason it seemed small. The breakfast could be better, but when I stayed at the RRI I got no breakfast. Overall I thought it was awesome.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Called their 800 number to ask about pet policies, I was told they were pet friendly. As I was checking in I double checked and asked the front desk if they were pet friendly, they agreed that they were a pet friendly hotel. They gladly took my money for 2 rooms for 2 nights. Then as I walked my dog through the lobby towards my room another employee entered and said dogs weren't allowed! After explaining that I had asked twice about their policies and that we were all moved into our rooms the manager decided that he wanted another $40 as a "dog fee" and that she needed to stay in a cage in my room at all times, and said that the other employees must have misunderstood my question about their pet policy.
Also, there was an injured child in the lobby and the front desk man made the family wait in line to give them directions to the ER while he checked in other guests.

• Stayed July 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

forget it! Patel very rude. and people partying all night. A fight broke out guns and they pulled the fire alarm at 3am. No refund given had to leave that morning. then they switched the name to econo lodge. pool out of service, stained and ripped carpet and chairs.
stayed 12/24/13 had to drive home to ohio on Christmas because I refused to stay another night.

Room Tip: don't do it
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Godfrey, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This used to be Sleep Inn. I didn't care for it when it was Sleep Inn. Econo Lodge has really cleaned this place up. Still a little worn but you can see the improvements. Some things still need to be done. Screens on windows were torn. Breakfast bar was clean and for a continental breakfast it was good. Waffles, coffee, milk, juice, cereal, muffins and bagles. The basics but good

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Chillicothe, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

3rd floor room with hot tub not clean, partly painted walls n a metal ? parts laying in bathroom. faucet handel fell off. Towles had stains. Unfriendly went down to ask where vending machine was n night staffer was rude. Then this morning I go to get a danish n juice from the "free" breakfast only to be told i Could Not take it to my room, when my room has a fridge n microwave in it. N for me that was the last straw, I dumped the food in the trash said guess we don't eat then. This was our anniversary, n the stay at econo lodge sucked

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!