“Modern Rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Modern Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

If you are looking for a clean, comfortable and modern place to stay go no further. I was very pleased with my visit. The rooms look new and fresh and clean. I love the hardwood floors and the new bedding. This is a great place to stay and I will be sure to stay here again during my next visit

Room Tip: 1st floor for easier access
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was impressed with the accommodations at the Red Roof Inn in Peoria, IL. I like the hardwood floor and the new Vanity Area. The room smelled fresh and clean and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to pay under $70.00 for a clean comfortable room.

Room Tip: Non smoking section
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
i0057, Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay here. Thank you for the kind words. We certainly appreciate your business. We look forward to your return stays with Red Roof Inns.

Pete Vyas,
GM (309)685-3911 or i0057@redroof.com.
Lehi, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time staying at a Red Roof Inn. We have a dog and so we look for pet-friendly places to stay. I loved this place. It was very clean and smelled good too. The bed was very comfortable. I loved my experience.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
i0057, Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to review it. We're pleased that you recognized us as a good value. We're looking forward to your next stay with Red Roof Inn.

Nottingham, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

I stayed in one of the new remodeled king rooms. The room was clean. Plenty of desk space to work, but the internet needs to be faster. The bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful, I had forgot my toothbrush!! It was a business trip just for the night, The price was right on.

Room Tip: Be sure to get one of the new remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
i0057, Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago

Oswego, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

Pete was very accommodating, professional and courteous when my daughters checked in. The room was not at all what was pictured on the internet. The bathroom was dirty and the floors felt sticky. We had 3 people in the room and only had towels to accommodate 2 people. So, in the AM we called the front desk to ask for more towels. We were told that there were no towels available. So, I proceeded to go the front desk to again ask for some towels. Again, the lady at the front desk told me that there were no towels available. I then told her that this was totally unacceptable. She responded to me and said "what exactly would you like for me to do for you!" Really! I work in customer service and I would NEVER respond to a customer in that manner! Luckily,one of the maids was standing behind the front desk and told me that the towels should be ready in 15 minutes and she would bring some up to me. We got very little sleep, the beds were very firm and our neighbors had people knocking on their door and going in and out all night. I didn't feel safe so I had a chair on the door. This is not a "hotel" that you would want to bring your family to. It's more like a truck stop than a "hotel"!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
i0057, Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, March 26, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am sorry your stay was not accommodating. I hope that you come back and see our newly renovated rooms.

Thanks,
East Moline, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

New updated rooms are awesome. I've stayed many times when I come in town for dog shows. My rooms have always been quiet and clean. My only complaint is that the beds and pillows are not very comfortable. They really need to get a more comfortable bed and I would definitely give a higher rating for a comfortable bed. Pet friendly. Nearby restaurants within walking distance and others only minutes away by car.

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
i0057, Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, March 26, 2015

Sallisaw, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015 via mobile

Room looked clean. Bare floor needed mopped (felt greasy, sticky on bare feet). Tub had someone else's hair in it. They were very stingy with bath linens. They left the snow piled up in front of our room and scraped it off of the wooden stairs without putting something down to create traction. We and our pets were going up and down these frozen wet bare boards. Hazardous is an understatement. Too make it worse, they didn't clear the handrails. I asked for a late checkout when we arrived (wanted to give the road time to thaw a little), was told that would not be possible because they needed the room. No offer to put us into another room that they didn't "need", just no. SHAMEFUL! The clerk is the only reason for the poor rating as opposed to average.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
i0057, Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, March 3, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is very disappointing to hear that we fell short of making this a much better experience for you to say the least. The bad weather certainly has given us our fair share of problems however safety is always paramount regardless. I will definitely share your comments with my staff as this is not the level of service and quality we expect from ourselves and this is certainly not what we want our guests to experience from our newly renovated hotel. Please call me at (309) 685-3911 as I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make this right for you.

Pete

Been to Red Roof Inn Peoria? Share your experiences!